C;1 °edited°

Codes:

(Y/n) = (Your Name)

(H/c) = (Hair Color)

(E/c) = (Eye Color)

(S/C)= (Skin Color)

(F/C) = (Favorite Color)

[2018]IMPORTANT NOTES: in this story you are Gon's non-biological sister. family doesn't end in blood. 

And I will not be skipping the Exam for those who have asked, mainly because a lot important factors will happen during that time that is relevant to the plot in the future. I'm sorry for those who want me to skip it

(i honestly don't know what i'm typing, i've been up since 3am editing this chapter. I CRInge at my writing from 2-3 years ago. i hope you enjoy this edited version! i try to be funny but...well...)

I WILL MAKE SURE TO NOTIFY YOU READER'S AT THE BEGINNING OF THE ACHAPTER IF I HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO TELL YOU AND SO ON.

---

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

Mito sighed warily and leaned against their kitchen table with her arms crossed.

'I really hope those two don't go. What if they get hurt real badly or even worse, die?'

The children she raised from mere infants, were now growing up. Mito knew she was going to have to deal with it and just hoped for the best but she didn't expect this day to come so soon.

'Ging..'

-

An Hour Earlier

-

"But Mito-sann!!!" Gon and his sister, (Y/n), whined in unison.

"No but's! If Gon manages to capture The Lord of the Lake then he can go take the Hunter exam. (Y/n), if you can sell all of the hundred batches of cookies that I baked last night before the festival next week, you can go too. That includes getting Ol'man Jenkins off that  darn porch and willing to help set up some things." Their aunt, Mito, said as she finished hanging up the last of clothes.

"But Auntie! You know how mister Jenkins is!" (Y/n) stomped as hard as her tiny foot would allow.

"(Y/n).." The young girl would surely be six feet under with the menacing glare Mito gave.

"Ehk! G-got it!"

When Mito had went back inside, the siblings looked at each other.

There was a long silence between them before (Y/n) broke it,"Well I don't know about you but I really want to go which means we gotta hurry!" She pushed Gon towards the front door of their house but grunted as he barely moved. 

Her brother blinked at her for a moment as his brain caught up but grinned at her attempts to move him.

"Right! Let's go!" He bounced to the house leaving his sister to fall to the ground with a loud 'THUD.'

-

One Week Later

-

'Ack! I really wish this fish would come out already! I don't have time to waste...' Gon absentmindedly reached down to scratch his leg, careful to not drop his leaf hat.