C;2 °edited°

This chap is dedicated to @Itachi_Weasel, who was the first to vote for my story and I really appreciate it. I don't know if she still reads or if she changed her user but thank you!

[2018]IMPORTANT STORY NOTES: none

---

THIRD POINT OF VIEW

(Y/n) fidgeted uncomfortably against the wall of the ship. She sat crisscross, picking at the ripped part of her black skinny jeans, and tapped her fingers against the wooden floor with her other free hand.

"Why is it so hot.." she muttered to herself as she finally decided to take her (F/c) backpack off and moved it beside her left thigh, along with a faded gray hoodie. She kept her katana on her right and occasionally was tempted to unsheathe it as she kept feeling the negative intent coming from the other passengers.

Her brother kept glancing around in awe but eventually got bored and looked at his sweating sister.

"Oh wow! You sweat a lot sis! You back is all-" Gon gulped as his sister snapped to face him.

"You calling me a pig?"

"N..no!"

(Y/n) eyed her brother and released a sigh. He didn't need to point out the fact that she was sweating. She could feel it. Thankfully she wore a black muscle shirt but also unfortunate because dark clothes in the sun with this type of heat? Yeah...

"I'm going to go explore the ship, I'll be back." With that, Gon marched away, leaving his sister to sweat like there's no tomorrow.

'I hate sweating. I hate the sun. Let me fall off this ship, I could swim with the fishes, maybe even meet mermaids.' Her frustrated huff caught the attention of the man who had mocked them when they had left Whale Island.

"What's the matter princess? You bored already?" the man's greasy grin made her want to smack him over the edge of the ship.

When the (H/c) haired girl didn't respond, he continued, "I can help you, you know. We can have fun and pass the time aye?"

She clenched her teeth, "Listen you disgusting old fart, come within two feet and I'll roll you off this boat like the fat, deformed, ball you are!" (Y/n) scowled at him with a glare, slanged her backpack over her left shoulder, and tied her hoodie around her waist with a harsh tug.

The fuming man stood up with a stagger but stopped when (Y/n) pointed her sheathed katana at the middle of his chest, "Try me."

They both stared at each other, waiting for someone to make the first move. This gave (Y/n) time to take a look at the man, now that he wasn't hiding behind the shadows of wooden boxes.

It seemed as if the man's clothes were too small for him as she could see his stomach stretching the navy blue shirt that was drenched in sweat. His dirty pants were torn and that struggling button probably couldn't hold it together any longer. And his shoes...Lord have mercy on his shoes. His black hair was thinning already with flakes of dead skin scattered in the strands, making (Y/n) shiver is disgust. His face was greasy with sweat pouring down the side of his cheeks, beady eyes narrowed in anger, and chapped mouth formed into an ugly frown.

All in all, he looked like a pig.

A snore from one of the sleeping passengers interrupted their intense staring.

The eleven year old girl made a threatening slash at her throat with her left hand then pointed to the sweaty pig and walked away when he began to shout threats.