The Betrayal

"I'm yours ? , Nah

"I'm yours ? , Nah ....I don't think so." Chuckled shanya.

"Wait , what? What the hell is happening!!!" Roared the devil to luscruso.

"I - I don't know , I worked my magic , bu- but..."

" Hey ! Don't scream at her. I will tell why nothing has happ-"

Shanya was cut off by a loud bang , which was of the door crashing into the wall.

"This is a robbery!!!" Said Robby with a grin , pleased with himself.

"Seriously Robby ? You think now is the time to show off ?" Shanya said giggling herself at his joke.

"Hey , hey , hey!? Somebody tell me what the hell is happening? And you , you pain in the balls , why are you not completing your journey?" Devil asked bewildered.

"Robby tell him . Robby?" Shanya stepped off from the bed and literally slapped Robby .

"Hey!!!"

"Focus on the topic . Do you? And devil , please get luscruso Outta here. Now!"

Devil sent luscruso from the room and closed the door behind her.

"Okay , now tell me the good news . Is Robby surrendering?" Devil asked standing in front of Robby.

"Nah , never. I just came here to take my girl like a gentlemen."

"Hah! You really think that will be so easy?"

"Yup."

Devil was taken back for a second by seeing his confidence. Then he gathered his thoughts and said-

"How?"

"Well ," Robby cleared his throat then shouted " Hey God!!!"

"What the hell!! , you cannot pray." Devil exclaimed.

"Actually , I could not till I entered this castle. It was in the contract to follow your rules till I reach you."

"In whose contract?"

"That , my friend , will be my deed." Said a ethereal voice from in front of the bed.

"What? How .... You cannot come here!!" Devil shouted at an old man with a long white beard , standing in pure white robes with heaven made sticker on his right pocket.

"Only till this place has a king."

"I AM THE KING!!"

"I'm afraid my friend but you are fired." Chuckled the old man.

"Bu- how ? This is not possible. Why?" Stuttered the devil.

"Because you broke the TOT or terms of torturing. You use this castle for your lust and bring innocent girls from the human world. This is not right . You also used this castle for torturing in a ways which cannot be said ethical to Hell." The old man explained very calmly.

"Oh really ? Then who will control the creatures here? You? The one who cannot kill even a mouse." Devil retorted thinking in his mind that he succeeded.

"Well, I have many candidates for the job. Actually I was giving those candidates on the job training. So, are you okay Robby with the conditions you will face?"

"Yeah , it's a nice little place. And this castle is perfect for me and my wife." Robby smiled giving shanya a kiss on her cheek.

Devil's face fell. Many questions arised in his brain . He didn't know what to ask first so he said-

"Wait , wife?"

"Yeah , we may look small , but I'm 296 year old and she is 292." Robby replied pointing to shanya." We are from heaven . I'm Angel Gilbert's son."

"And I'm Angel Rupert's daughter. We got married around hundered years ago. But I still love him, unfortunately." Shanya chuckled .

"Hey!"

"So , now with everything settled you can got to retired home for hell and heaven officers (RHHHO)." The old man said to the devil.

"This is a BETRAYAL !!, I will not leave you , I -"

The devil vanished with a snap of the old man fingers.

"I don't like shouting ." Old man explained to the looks of Robby and shanya.

With that the old man also vanished.

"So , what do you say about a drink and a very long night?" Robby asked shanya.

"There's always night in hell."

"Exactly." Robby grinned at her.

###

"Aaah!!! I don't like this at all. Where's my food?" Roared the devil.

"Easy devil , this is not your hell where you will get everyone on your beck and call." Said a nurse standing beside him in a spine chilling calm voice.

"But at least there should be a good service." Devil retorted.

"Satan said something to the old man's daughter , that's why he is taking his revenge on hell branch of RHHHO." Said an old man sitting on the bed on left side of the devil.

"(Devil sighed) I wonder what those gits would be doing in my amazing castle." 

###

"Come on, leave me now." Shanya said sweetly.

"So, where to now?"

"I don't know , anywhere you want."

"Well, the theme park was nice , maybe we should try it out after cleaning it." Suggested Robby.

"Yeah that would be nice . Wait , I remembered something." Shanya shot up from Robby covering the sheets around her." You kissed that girl there?"

"I- umm that was a trick of the devil." Robby replied meekly.

"Oh yeah? Where is she now then?"

"Dead."

"What? But how , you saved her then..."

"I'll tell you..."