1 - 10

Next Morning

Finn woke up feeling confused and he started to analyze where he were exactly then he remembered and immediately smiled big, he look down to his chest and see his girl rested on there and she seemed so comfortable and she really is, she is sleeping with a peaceful expression and Finn can't help but smile very big, he can't believe that he had the guts to come to her house and tell her how he really felt about her but he is so happy that he did it, cause now he has a naked Rachel Berry sleeping peacefully cuddling with him, he couldn't be better.

Then he noticed that she slowly opened her eyes and rub her eyes with her hands and she is a little spaced out, but then she raise her left eyebrow and see Finn staring at her and she smiled.

"Good morning gorgeous." Finn said half smirk and she smiled.

"Morning handsome." She said smiling and he pull her and put her tiny and hot body over him and she bury her face in his neck, she is still tired after her activities with Finn last night, let's just say that they stayed up the whole night, they had to take back the time they wasted.

"Gosh last night were the best night of my life." Finn said and she giggle.

"I agree." She said and he giggle.

"In a scale of 1-10 how much you missed having sex with me?" He asked joking and Rachel laughed, Gosh she missed his sense of humor. "I know I'm awesome."

"Hm...Maybe a 7 or an 8." She said giggling and he laugh.

"Oh really? That's not what looked like last night when you were yelling 'Oh yes Finn! OH FINN! Yes! Harder!" He said trying to sound like her and she burst out laughing and her cheeks get in a very dark red.

"FINN!" She shouted ashamed and he laugh.

"That was close, but not like from the last night, last night had a few moans between the words." Finn said laughing and her cheeks burn again and he looks down to his, now he assumes, girlfriend.

"Look, someone is blushing!" He joked and she laugh.

"Of course, can you hear yourself?!" She shouted and he laugh.

"Yes, I can. But now my head is filled with the flashes of you and me going for it and damn we are too good to be forgotten, you begging for me to go faster and me doing it and you moaning in pleasure, music to my ears." Finn said and Rachel blush even harder.

"Stop! Finn!" She shouted and bury her face in his neck embarrassed and he wrap his arms around her naked body while he laugh, her breasts against his chest and Rachel has her face inside his neck and Finn can't stop laughing.

"I know you missed my incredible sense of humor." He said and she laugh.

"I hate the fact that I have to agree with you." She said and he laugh.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" Finn asked her and she take her face out of his neck and look to him smiling.

"Maybe once or twice." She said and he giggle.

"Oh...Sorry about that. But like you know, I'm not good expressing myself, I rather to show you." He said and she smiled.

"Oh really? How?" She asked and he smirk and before she realize, he already changed places with her and now he was on top and smirked to her and she smirked back.

"Maybe like this." He said and and started to kiss her neck hard and leaving a few hickeys and she rolled her eyes in pleasure and he started to run his hand through her body.

"Or maybe like this." He said going down and started to suck her right breast while squeezed the other.

"Oh...baby..." She moaned low and he started to suck her another breast and she let out a moan in pleasure again.