Mom

*screamssssss!!!!!!*
I hurriedly jumped out of bed and ran to my mom's room only to find her sweating profusely with her window shattered into a thousand pieces all over the floor. She had a slight injury on her arm and when I inquired what happened she narrated how an unknown masked man broke into her room and tried hurting her. Probably if I hadn't removed my earplugs to sleep I wouldn't have heard the loud screams from her room. It was 9:15 pm and I called the police right away and I had to also inform Kaiden of  what happened. He rushed down to my house as soon as possible. The policemen asked series of questions and also promised to get back to us as soon as they had any information. Kaiden passed the night at my house and he left very early the next morning for he had other important things to handle.

*two weeks later*
I and my mum were watching "keeping up with the Kardashian's" when we heard a knock on the door. I went to see who it was but unfortunately no one was there, instead I saw a bouquet of flower and a note addressed to my mum laying on the lawn.
I teased my mum about having a secret admirer as she slowly opened the note. I immediately noticed the horrifying look on her face as she read the content of the note. I proceeded to collect and read the content of the note...
"Dear Annabel,
Happy death day In advance.
Be prepared to face the horror as you're now number one on my black list. I promise you and your  bastard daughter a horrible death for the pains you've caused me"
It didn't make any sense. First nobody and I repeat nobody knew my mum as Annabel, just a few family members and none was obviously around and then the threat wasn't funny at all.
I called Kaiden and explained everything to him and he promised to be at my house immediately he got back from his dad's office.
I managed to calm my mom down and the police were also invited by Kaiden's dad to investigate the source of the anonymous threat.
Kaiden, my boyfriend had been of so much help. He was there when I needed him the most and he always managed to find a solution to every of my problems. If there was no Kaiden in my life I probably would have lost it from the very start.

Authors note:
Hey guys, thank you for reading my story this far. I hope you love reading it just as much as I enjoy writing it.
I have about 5 more chapters to go and then the story would be over.
Please don't forget to help me share the link of this story to your friends and also please vote as well as leave comments on what you think of "my high school boyfriend"
Thank you❤️