We meet again

Catherine's POV
I woke up feeling weak and helpless. It was dark and I couldn't figure out where I was. My head had a bump and i felt a sharp pain due to whatever was used to hit me earlier. I looked around and there wasn't any sign of anyone around. The door was tightly closed and the empty room I was in had no widows,  just a mini sized wall clock on the left side of the room, a chair and table in the middle of the room and a small bed on the far end of the left side of the room.
I could hear faint voices and footsteps coming from outside but I couldn't quite place what was being said. From the voices I heard I concluded at least 3 men were outside and so I started to hit the door really hard and made loud noises to get their attention.
One of the men came in, he was dressed in black from head to toe, had a huge scar from his left eye down to his neck, had a "star" tattoo on his neck, was really muscular, he also had this foul odor, like he had been drinking and smoking.
"You're awake" he said with a really evil smirk.
"Who are you and tell me what the hell you want from me" i summoned courage and spoke to him in a really loud and powerful voice.
"Hahaha, shut up and chill with your attitude Miss. You're lucky we were instructed to bring you unharmed"
"Who ordered you to bring me here? What do you want from me? Why are you doing this? Where's my phone? Take me home" at that point I had started crying when someone else came in. He was around my age. "You may leave now" the boy who was around my age told the scary dude who came in first. "Okay, I'd be outside if you need me" he said while walking out the door. "You're prettier than expected Cath" the boy who was around my age said when we were finally alone.
"How'd you know my name and who are you people. What do you want with me?"
"Hahaha, you're exactly as he described you you know? So impatient and stubborn. I'm sure your stupid boyfriend would be worried about you by now and yeah...I hope you got my text" he was laughing hysterically and then I realized Kaiden wasn't cheating. These guys had planned all of it. How did they know I was with Kaiden's phone at that moment and how did they figure out I'd be too angry to listen to Kaiden's explanations? It only meant and insider was responsible for my kidnap and whoever it was really planned it well.

Kaiden's Pov
It had been 2days since Catherine's sudden disappearance and her mom was now a shadow of herself. I had the intentions of contacting a private investigator as I wasn't satisfied with the police alone handling the case. I immediately placed a call to one of my dad's old friends.
"Hello, Deputy...yeah, I need a private investigator as soon as possible. I want the best; for a job well done...okay thank you"
In about 3hours I got a phone call from an unknown number. Initially I assumed the call was from the investigator I had asked for but I realized it wasn't when the person on the other line said nothing but laughed hysterically and hung up afterwards. My heart skipped a beat and  I immediately knew it had something to do with Catherine.
"Master Kaiden, Someone's here to see you" a maid came in to inform me.
"Lead him to my room, I'll be there in a few" I said as I left the lobby and headed to my room.