016

»»-----  -----««

"Ahh, it's so great to be back, specially when we're finally complete as sibling" My states softly coming out of her mouth as she creeps up from behind me. Her chin was resting on my shoulder while her arms were wrapped around my waist.

I was supposed to help Mingyu with carrying the luggages but turns out I'll have to drag my baby-like older sister.

"You've grown up so much, I remember you being smaller than I was" She chuckles choking me playfully as I rest my hands on her arms which were wrapped around me.

I was the youngest in the family yet I'm still growing. I hope so. My brother was born on 1997, but my sister was born in 1998.

(A/N once you find out who the sister is, It's still her but her age will be different for this story)

"Eonnie, get in the car I'll help Mingyu put the luggages in the trunk" I say. She nods, this time taking the passengers seat where I usually sat.

"Are we eating out today? Can we?" I ask Mingyu as I help out with my sisters' suitcase.

"If you want, we can go to that fancy restaurant near that shopping mall you always go to" I nodded, smiling. Finally a dinner, where us siblings were complete.

"Okay, we're all done here, shall we get back to the car?" Mingyu asks making me nod as a response.

🔺🔺🔺

There were only 20 minutes left until we get to the restaurant my brother was talking about. As always we would sing and blast songs in the car. Literally not caring at whoever could hear us from the outside.

"So, Gyuhi. You know how it's been a while since I came back right?" My sister says with that mischievous smile.

"Oh, no. I don't have a boyfriend" She raises a brow at me. "You sure?" She asks again.

"Yeah I swear I don't, and if I did you'll be the first one that I'll talk to" I admit. Making Mingyu whine, "What about me?~"

"You're the brother Mingyu, you might beat up the poor kid who likes Gyuhi" My sister says softly, yet looking at Mingyu with a glare.

"That was back in elementary, Gyuhi was still a little kid there, so were we" Says Mingyu who kept his eyes on the road.

"And plus, I'm starting to get to know the people who like my baby sister, I'm pretty close them" Mingyu brags.

"What're you talking about? People? I'm pretty sure nobody likes me at school" I scoff leaning back at my seat crossing my arms.

"That's what you think, Gyuhi" Mingyu lets out a sigh before continuing. "Dude, I thought you weren't naive and clueless about shit liking you doe?" Mingyu looks back at me for a sec before focusing his eyes on the road once again.

My sister chuckles. "I see you two still argue about love life and all that stuff hmm?" I nod making my sister let out a loud laugh.

"Well, whoever wins the heart over my baby sister will be the luckiest man ever, not unless you pick Chaeyoung" My sister jokes.