Prologue: The Seed

So here it is, my first book EVER lol...
This chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend who I love so much chulghel. I get the courage to start my own  book because of her. She write a story too, it's  called 'A Lost Memory' Check it out yoo! But it's in Indonesian language only
Sorry not sorry :p
Sorry for the grammar error
____________________________

My Monday morning started with a loud banging on the door that indicate my sister are home. She's bloody loud for fuck sake. I'm not overreacting, really.

She's not like this before, I mean she's not banging on my door before. But after she's graduated from college 7 months ago, she's working for some company that requires to move to I-dont-remember-what country.
When she's home she's somehow have a lot of energy to go banging at my door so early in the morning, but I appreciate that she's just trying to help me get my lazy ass off the bed.

I get up with a loud groan to make sure my sister hear me. And yeah of course she heard me because she's barge in and ruffle my already messed hair.

"Sandwich for breakfast? I know you like them." She said with a wink and go downstairs.

I just let out a chuckle because the tough of Sandwich for breakfast is heavenly and get to shower, wearing my favourite sweater and my favourite pants and grab my school bag. My outfit is bloody comfy. Can I just wear this everyday?

I jog downstairs and straight to the kitchen, I grab 2 Sandwich while muttering 'thank you' to my sister.

You must be wondered where my parents are right? So here it is...
My father divorce with my mother 1 year ago, I don't really mind with the divorce because my father's never come home, so I don't feel lost or not complete without him. And my mother is barely home so I'm alone most of the time.

I opened the front door and sit on the doorstep wearing my combat boots. When I'm ready to go and saying 'I'm going' to my sister loud enough so she can hear me I started walking to school.

I enjoyed the trip to school while eating my oh-so-amazing Sandwich my beloved sister made. It's not long until I see the school gate since it's just a 15 minutes walk.

I walked to my locker and see my friends already waiting there.

"Hey." I greet while waving my hand.

"Hey Reine, want some?" My friend Samantha greeted back and offering me a candy.

"Thanks." I give her my best smile, because she's my best friend of course.

"Oh hey wait!." My other friend, Frey tugging at my sweater sleeve and start rummaging her bag for who-knows-what. "Here, it's from my sister, she's said it's a limited edition figurine from Japan. And hey no need to return the favour." She's said while handing me a bag of action figure. They know that's Avenger is my favourite movies.

"Hey... Seriously?... Thank you, but how many times do I have to tell you, you and your sister don't have to buy me things while you're going somewhere and just enjoy the trip." I said while sighing.

"You're welcome, but I don't need a suggestion right now. So say that again and I'll pay everything for you." She said and we started walking to our class. She said that because she knows I hate it when they pay for my things.

We have same class all the time. So yeah the three of us always walk together. I'm dozing off while walking and startled when someone tugging at my sleeve, again.

"Hey what's that commotion about?" Sam said while pointing at the crowd of people. It's huge, like 90% population of students in our school is there.

Frey waste no time to approach the crowd, she always have this extreme curiosity that I'm afraid sometimes I can't keep anything from her because she always going to found out.

"Hey I'm gonna check it out, you-." I cut Sam off because I'm not interested in the crowd. I'm always interested to something peace and quiet.

"I'm going to class then. Bye." I said while waving my hand and started walking to class, alone. Glad that the crowd didn't happen to block my way to class.

I sit at the front seat and put my bag down. Opening my sketch book while waiting for class to begin.
.
.
.
.
.

That's my daily live, except the commotion. It's super ordinary day, normal day, and I love that.

And after 1 week, I found out what the commotion in the corridor about.

And that's when my peaceful life ended.
.
.
.

~Prologue done, and sorry again for the error grammar :)