7♡

At least I'll be with you soon....

Taehyung's pov

I put the picture down and heard a few snifflings, I frowned and went in to the other room, I look to see my grandma sitting up and crying, I rushed to her and sat beside her, comforting her, "Grandma! Are you OK?! Why are you crying? Did something happen??", I asked out of worry, my grandma continued crying and looked at me, "My Taehyung, my dear Taehyung, I had a horrible dream, I don't want you to leave us Taehyung, I don't want to see you go...", I hushed my grandma, and took her in my arms, she continued crying and slowly drifted to sleep, I laid her back down and wrapped her in a blanket, I kissed her forehead, and made my way upto my room, I felt sad at my grandma's words, I didn't want to go either, but it's all his fault and I'll never forgive him, I hope he's cursed on every step he walks, I got into bed trying my best not to cry and eventually went to sleep.

Suga's pov

"Ahhh I'm so full, this restaurant is so fricking good man", I said whilst rubbing my stomach, Jungkook had agreed with me and we both got up, leaving the restaurant and got into the car, "Yo kook, I'll take you to mine, you can meet my roommate for the first time and Holly too", I told him, "Sure but can I stay for the night? I need to go back to Busan first thing and I'm shattered right now", he asked, "Sure you can", and drove to my apartment.

As we reached, we grabbed our things and went to the apartment door, I knocked on the door but there was no answer, I could hear Holly's faint barking but, no answer, I once again knocked and still no response, I grabbed the key under the mat, seeing two keys... I opened the door and Holly at the door step barking looking at me with eyes with a hint of sadness, I picked him up and held him in my arms, I looked around the apartment and I saw no one, "Huh? Where's Taehyung gone?", Jungkook looked at me, "W-what Taehyung??", I nodded at him, "Yeah do you know him?", flashbacks began hitting him hard, and he just stood there, I looked at him and nudged him "Kook are you-", I stopped in the middle of my question and saw a little note, I walked towards it and picked it up, and it read:

Hey Yoongi,

I'm sorry I left so soon, things came and I had to leave urgently and I just couldn't stay here anymore please don't worry about me, thanks for letting me stay I'll miss you and Holly, maybe we'll cross paths again, anyways bye Yoongi

From Kim Taehyung

I was so confused, what was going on, I placed the letter down and turned to Jungkook who was spaced out as so many flashbacks hit him, I asked him if he was alright and he nodded his head. I began feeding Holly, and showed jungkook to the bed that used to be taehyung's feeling a little sad I made coffee for jungkook and I, I turned to him in curiosity, "Hey Jungkook, did you know Taehyung perhaps?", he looked up at me and shook his head, "Nope, I thought I heard of it somewhere but I guess it's just my head, anyways I'm tired I'm gonna go sleep, see you tomorrow Yoongi hyung", I watched him walk to the spare bedroom, I shrugged my shoulders petting Holly, heading to bed.

Jungkook's pov

I smirked as I sat on the bed, flashing images of Taehyung's face in horror.. oh the pleasure...

im coming for you...