10⍟

"Kim Taehyung, I like you"

_____________________________________

Taehyung's POV

I stirred in my bed, squinting my eyes, trying to discover this unfamiliar bedroom as I have no clue on where I am. No red lights were flashing in my head, but then I looked at a certain jacket and finally realising where I am, but I began questioning, tilting my head, where is Bogum? I heard faint chuckling seeing Bogum and his beautiful smile in sight, God knows how long he was standing there, "Sorry for scaring you Tae, you just looked so cute, hurry and come down I've made breakfast for us", he left making sure to wink at me before leaving, making me feel a little flustered, I got out of bed and had a quick shower, wearing some of Bogum's clothes hoping he wouldn't mind, slipping on a white shirt with black boxers, I made my way downstairs.

Bogum's POV

I hear light tapping coming down the stairs, knowing it was Taehyung, I continued making the pancakes until I hear, "Mhm, it smells good Gummie", I turned around to see an adorable sight of taehyung wearing my clothes, "Oh sorry Gummie, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your clothes", I smiled and assured him, "It's okay Taebaby, you look really adorable in them", I finished off making the pancakes as Tae sat down, placing the strawberries and chocolate on to the table, a while later, we finished our breakfast and I asked him, "Hey Tae, I don't mind you staying here, we go to work together so we can go there together so it really wouldn't mind me and besides I really love having you here", Taehyung nodded at me, "Thanks Gummie, that's really kind of you, and it'd be great too aswell".

"Bye bye, please call if you need me okay", I waved my grandparents goodbye, getting into Bogum's car and we drove off into his car. We reached his large mansion and I put my things into the room Bogum had given me, "Hey Tae, I'm gonna put on a film, when you're done, you can feel free to come and join me", I smiled and replied, "Okay Gummie I'm almost done", he chuckled and left to go put the film.

Finished putting my clothes in the cupboard, shutting the light, making my way towards the sofa Bogum was sat on, too endured in the film, I looked at the screen to see that he put on insidious, I whimpered and ran to him, hiding in his chest, "Gummie!!! I hate horror films", I whined to hear him chuckle once again as he held me close to him, making sure there was no space between us, "It's okay baby, I'm here to protect you, I won't let anything or anyone hurt you beautiful", he told me, I could feel his hard glare on me, I looked at him and there he was looking at me deeply in the eyes and in the beautiful moment, he held my chin and we shared a kiss full of love and passion.

Bogum's pov

"Taebaby, I'm going to say this now before I regret not telling you this, I like you, no I love you, from the moment I first saw you, my heart skipped so many beats, my heart began pounding as you neared, your beautiful box smile appearing on your gorgeous well structed face as your eyes turn in to admiring adoring crescents, Taehyung, my sweetheart, my love, I love you, I love you so much, will you do the honour of being my boyfriend?" Taehyung looked at me, I could see faint tears in his eyes, he squealed and hugged me tight, "You've finally said the words I've been wanting to hear, my heart fell for you from the start, the way you look after me and love me for me, my heart and both myself admired you, so yes I will be your boyfriend, I love you so much"

____________________________

CURRENTLY IN SPAIN WITH MY BABYGIRL -V-MIN-KOOK-