13✮

Yoongi's pov

"Hey Jungkook, do you remember when I told you about the patient who had PTSD due to his traumatic events?" i asked him, who was currently sat on his phone scrolling through Instagram, his ears perked when hearing what Yoongi said, "Oh yea, I remember hyung, why you bringing it up?", he replied to me, "Well, we just had another patient being submitted to us as he is too diagnosed with the same thing, I'm going to take you with me to see what happened to him and why it happened", Jungkook didn't look too happy, however if he wanted to be a better boss at his work then this would be good for him to learn from me, "Okay Hyung, let's go", he said to me, turning off his phone, as we both headed to my car.

15 mins later

"Okay Kook, we're here", i got out of my car, Jungkook doing the same thing, and headed inside, "Okay, let me just get us signed in then we can head to the patient's ward".

Jungkook's pov

I saw Yoongi walked to the reception, talking with the lady, after a couple minutes he came back to me and I followed him assuming we were heading to the said patient's ward. Yoongi had lead us to the room, taking the folder beside the door, i tried looking at the name but failed when he took the folder with him, he opened the door revealing a brown haired boy, i couldn't say much because his back was the only thing I could see, Yoongi spoke out softly, "Hey, Mr Kim?" , the male turned around, my heart sank to my stomach, k-kim taehyung?!?!?!?! What the hell is he doing here, he has PTSD?!!!!!!!! wait.. Wait.... It can't be because of me... No... No it isn't me.... I looked back at him, his beautiful brown orbs with hints of sparkles in them, his perfect nose and his soft luscious lips, he's still as beautiful as ever.... I snapped out of my daydream and looked back at him, moving further away, keeping my distance from them.

"Hello Mr Kim, how are you today?", Taehyung smiled at Yoongi, "Please, call me Taehyung, and I'm doing good Mr Min, except I'm with my boyfriend, and he brings me so much happiness but these horrid flashbacks still linger in my mind, I'm so confused Mr Min, the doctor told me that these would go and that I would live if I found my love and I did but they're haunting me continuously, please help me Mr Min, I don't want to die, I want to look after my grandparents, my mum, my brother and my close friends, I can't leave them, please help me, please don't let me die, please...", Taehyung cried out so hard, clenching the bed sheets of the hospital bed, muttering 'pleases' and 'helps'.  My heart hurt seeing taehyung like this, I'm such an awful person I caused him so much pain there's no other explanation to his PTSD, it was all my doing and god forbid if Taehyung dies, its all my fault, and I'll live with until the day I die, but now I can't let him die, Taehyung if it means giving you my life to keep you alive then so be it.

Taehyung I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, please forgive me..

_________________________________

OK BUT CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT BLACK SWAN AND YOONGIS VOCALS I FUCKING CANT

I WATCHED IT WHEN THERE WERE 17 VIEWS AND EVER SINCE THEN I'VE HAD IT ON REPEAT I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE BLACK SWAN SO MUCH YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

ANYWAYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT MY ANGELS I PURPLE YOU 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜