Complicated

So marriage...
In less than four weeks...
I did not think it would be this soon...

I sighed out loud in which I got a response.
"My lady what's wrong?"
"Ah Tsurara, nothing I'm fine just a little tired is all"
"Well, that's to be expected your going to get married! Just make sure you get lots of beauty sleep for the night before your wedding!"
"Yeah..."
"What's wrong you sound so sad"
"I'm not sure I have no doubt of my love for Rikuo I just...something doesn't feel right."
"What do you mean?"

She was looking at me with those big golden eyes of hers, she looks a lot like her mother...
"Hm, nothing don't worry about it, Tsurara...would you...like to be one of my bridesmaids?"
"Are you serious!!! I would love that! Thank you my lady!"
"That's alright, and you can call me Hana, Tsurara" I smiled at her warmly.
"Okay, Hana!"

And with that she ran off, no doubt to tell the others about her excitement.
I sat down on my futon and lied back.
Why do I feel so uneasy, is it the wedding?
No, it's something else, there's a presence in the air I can't shake off...
I don't like it.

"Hana?"

I looked around at the door to see Kubinashi, I sat up to greet him and smiled at him.
"Kubinashi, how are you?"
"Fine, what was all that about Tsurara seemed very excited about something"
"Oh, I asked her to be my bridesmaid"
"I see that explains it"
"........................"
"...................."
"Did you want something?" I asked, something seemed to be on his mind.
"No, it's just that... well you seem out of the ordinary these last few days, are you alright?"
Am I alright? I don't even know myself, for some reason my mind feels as though it's shutting down.

I can't cause this clan anymore trouble than I already have, it's probably the remains of the battle.

"No I'm alright, shouldn't you be tending to your master?"
"Yes, but are you really alright?"
"Yes"
"Okay, if your sure dinner will be ready soon"
"Thank you"

With that he left, what's wrong with me? I hardly ever shut Kubinashi out.
I laid back down again and just could not find the energy to get back up.
What's happening to me?...

Don't you just want to sleep, let go of it all?

That would be nice...
So tired...
I just want to rest...

Yes, just sleep and let go...

I can sleep there's nothing wrong with that is there?

Eventually I felt myself drifting off to the point were I completely succumbed to the darkness...
Darkness...
This isn't a healthy darkness...
This is a diseased darkness...

That's it just let go.