5

Roman then carried me into his room and plopped me on his bed. "I was thinking about just cuddling," I said. Roman then crawled into bed alongside me. He then wrapped his legs and arms around me. "How cute," he said. "Stop it, you're making me blush," I said, trying to hide my face. "Don't hide, I want to see your beautiful face," he rubbed his fingers against my cheek. I whimpered slightly. I then turned over to my other side and buried my head deep into Roman's chest. "Just hold me close to you forever," I said, my voice muffled by his shirt. Roman then wrapped his arms around me. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe with me," Roman smiled. He then began to rub up and down on my back. I whimpered slightly into his chest. "Aww," Roman said. "Roman, you're making me blush," I whined slightly. "What did I say about hiding that pretty little face of yours?" Roman said, pulling me off his chest. He then placed little kisses on my forehead. I then yawned. "Someone's tired," he chuckled. "Mhm, stop," I said, playfully. I nestled my head into Roman's chest as he continued to rub my back. "Why should I? You're so cute nestled into my chest," he smiled. I could start to feel my eyelids getting heavy, and I was pretty sure that Roman started to notice. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me closer to him. "I think someone's getting a bit tired," he whispered. "I'm not tired, Roman," I replied, rubbing my eyes. "Then why do you keep shutting your eyes?" He chuckled a bit. I pulled myself into his chest and whimpered slightly. "Just hold me, please." He did as I said and held me tightly, rubbing my back and placing small kisses on my head. "Just rest, baby, okay?" He whispered. I nodded and fluttered my eyes. Roman continued to rub my back. I continued whimpering for a bit, until Roman asked me what was wrong. "I don't want to lose you," I said, my voice quiet and mellow. I could slowly feel my eyelids drooping, and I was pretty sure Roman noticed because he laid his head on top of mine and whispered, "Goodnight."