I WON'T LEAVE

Chat Noir x Reader
Sorry if its crappy but enjoy
This is world where maranett doesn't exist sorry not sorry😋
It makes the story easier to write. This is like a continuation of the story before and it may be crappy but I tried this is how Reader knows Chat.

This chapter is dedicated to 
@Pattypanda_21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reader's POV

I was staring at Adrian in class again and it was quite open but he was oblivious as always then suddenly Chloe got up from her seat and sat beside him now acting interested in the story he was telling Nino. This obviously started bothering me then a loud bang was heard outside of school a villain was there destroying one of the many Posters of the Effiel Tower.

“Miss may I use the bathroom? Thanks!” I basically yelled running out of the class and into the girls bathroom.

I changed into my Super hero form Grey Hound then I ran out of school onto the streets of  Paris. I ran with my super speed and ducking people as I ran to the Effiel Tower  where the akumatized person probably was since they were destroying its pictures.

“I am Party Crasher and I will ruin everyone's trip to Paris then destroy the World and then no one will ever have a good time” the girl yelled dressed in a metallic body suit with a headband with the Effiel Tower on it along with a black clutch on her side.

“So what's the plan Purr-incess?” Asked a voice that surprised me quite a bit.

Chat Noir's  POV

After the huge explosion outside of school I didn't even ask the teacher to go the bathroom I ran out and into the boys bathroom and used Plagg to change forms. I jumped on roofs until I saw Grey Hound running towards the Effiel Tower so I followed her. I would follow this girl to the ends of the earth if I had to. I love her so much but I'm afraid of rejection if she rejects me that would really hurt.

I landed on my feet behind her and the akumatized person told their name and what they wanted to do  then I asked her “So what's the plan Purr-incess? ”.

She turned and almost round house kick me in the face, thank god for fast reflexes and for plagg's cat like reflexes.

“Don't hurt the face! ” I exclaimed covering my face after ducking the kick.

“Chat that was not funny !” She whisper yelled with a slight scared face. She almost looked like someone I knew.

“Sorry pupper” I teased her getting close to her and she turned away which kinda hurt a bit but since we need to focus on the task at hand.

“I think the akuma is in that metal headband but if I'm wrong I want you to grab her bag also, since she wants to destroy Paris the first thing to get rid of is the Effiel Tower so we're going to climb the Effiel Tower and I'll use bark to frighten her and She'll fall, I'll grab the head band and you grab her bag” She said still analyzing the plan.

“Your wish is my command M'lady” I bowed running and jumping onto the Effiel Tower.

At the same time Party Crasher was destroying  the buildings around the Tower. Grey Hound started climbing the Tower really fast then she signaled me to call Party Crasher.

“Hey! Metal head!” I yelled gripping the iron hoping this plan works.

Party Crasher looked and saw me on the Effiel Tower and started running towards it. She suddenly pulled a sword out of her clutch and started jumping up the Effiel Tower with speed. As she got in the middle of the Tower Grey Hound used one of her special abilities bark and shook the Effiel Tower  Party Crasher's sword fell then disintegrated and her body lurched forward then went down. I dived then grabbed her bag and Grey Hound grabbed her head band. I landed on my feet while Grey Hound rolled then snapped the head band in half and nothing happened.

“Cataclisim” I said using my special ability to destroy the bag then the little black moth flew out and Grey Hound took the name tag of her collar and caught the akuma now cleansing it.

“Bye now little cutie” she giggled at the butterfly then threw the collar up in the air making everything go back to how it was.

She was comforting the girl as she handed her back her head band and I walked up and handed the girl her clutch.

“So my little pupper, how about a stroll around Paris with me ?” I asked cheekily smirking at her.

Then her collar started beeping showing that she four more minutes before she changed back.

“Next time Kitty” she smiled running off. I want to know who she is I need to know who she is. I followed her behind a building hoping and praying plagg can hold it for a while.

Her transformation started to take place and Grey Hound changed into (Y\N). I watched her talk to her (A\N: I can't remember the name for them)
then she smiled and started walking out and I hid and waited until she left the alley then went there and transformed and looked at plagg who looked worn out.

“Are you okay? ” I asked concerned for his well being.

“What are you trying to do kill me?!” He yelled quite loudly.

“Sorry, I just had to see who she was and I am glad I did” I smiled done at him.

“Just get me some Camembert ” he sighed as I placed him in my pocket walking out the alley and back to school.

Reader's POV

*After school at home alone*

I was home alone again, my dad left for work again and since I had no mom I was alone looking down at the essay I was suppose to write about the French Revolution.

“I give up! I'm not trying anymore! no, no, nope!” I kept repeating closing my books.

“So I catch you doing homework again m'lady?” Chat asked sitting on my bay window.

I almost jumped 5 feet in shock “Can't you knock ?!” I asked trying to calm my racing heart.

He came close holding my waist and kissed my cheeks then nipped at my left ear “Sorry Purr-incess” he said softly his warm breath giving me chills over my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pressing my lips to his slowly and we walk backwards until felt the wall against my back. He ran his hands down my back then I jumped and he grabbed my thighs holding me close to him.

We ended up doing something more than kissing then his ring started beeping signaling it was time for him to leave.

“I guess this is good bye for today Chat Noir  ” I smiled at him untangling myself from him since we were lying down.

“I'm not leaving (Y\N)” he said pulling me back to him. I tried getting up again and he pulled me down holding me closer.

“Chat you need to keep your identity a secret” I tried to convince him to leave.

“I won't leave (Y\N) or should I say Grey Hound i'm not leaving” he  says frightening the living dickens out of me.

“How did you -” I was so shocked I couldn't even ask anymore I sat up and walked to the other side of the room hugging myself.

As I was about to say something Chat Noir transformed into Adrian! I stared at him not moving, I looked like a drowning fish.

“Adrian!” I yelled staring at him still in shock.

“Hey (Y\N)” he smiled rubbing his nape.

He got up and walked to me looking me in my eyes. He placed his hands on my waist, staring me in my eyes and got closer to my face. My face started to get red and  I placed my lips against his slowly like I was testing the water for the first time. The kiss was plain and simple yet sweet and passionate.

“Will you be my Girlfriend (Y\N) ?” he asked me still holding my waist staring into my eyes.

I nodded smiling widely and pulled him back to my bed to cuddle again while plagg went to lay beside Rea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if that was bad leave more requests 😋