Chapter 5 - You Left Me!

Chapter 5 - You left me!

Dates written: 9/6/14 and 9/9/14

Episodes: 18-27 or 28

Dedicated to: RuthRibaya

Posted: 9/14/14

Song: Gaara (Naruto) - Apocalyptica : I Don't Care   (video made by SpartanFrost)

Semi Edited!!!!

This is my second time writing this chapter and it's horrible to me really. I think the last one was epic but whenever I write an epic chapter, wattpad or my laptop likes to delete them. Yah I wanna kill it! So I hope that you guys like this chapter.Enjoy!

Recap:

That's right, I'm marrying him. I'm marrying Gaara. He's getting his life sucked out and all I can do is sit here in the back side of my mind. I can't move. Move! Move! Shiki why can't I get out?! 'The poison is getting to you. You have to fight it, and even when you wake up, you'll have to fight it still while fighting them. You need to wake up now!' That was the extra boost I needed. My eyes shot open regaing the low light that was in this cave.

_____________________________________________________________

Shiaye's P.O.V

Blue chakra was surround Gaara as what was left of his life was being drawn out. "Gaara!!" I yell pulling on the metal rod that went though my shoulder. Finally it came out just in time for me to catch Gaara.

"Hey!" I yell shaking him. "You're wasting your time." Sasori's voice filled my ears. I look up trying to find him. My eyes widden as something hit my back. He put more poison in my back. I set Gaara down standing up before I turn around and kick thin air. A gasp leaves my lips as a crunch was heard beside me. "Finish her off. We don't have time for her." Peins voices roams the air as I get on my guard.

They won't bring me down. I can promise you that. Deidara came out of the dark with his hand in the pouch attached to his belt. How am I going to mock him this time? "Let's get real this time un." He brought out his hands just holding them out to me as clay was puked out of his hands. I stepped back as the clay started to come towards me.

Pain goes though my side as something sharp and hot goes though my skin. Why do I always fail to notice that tail of his?! I jumped away from both of them getting clay wrapped around my leg. Light fills the cave as bombs go off everywhere.

Third Person's P.O.V

Deidara smirked as he saw the young Uchiha laying on the ground. Burn marks were covering her in some places as her clothes were charred. Groaning came from her as she put got up leaning on her arms. "That.. That was cheap. Don't you know?" She asked looking over at them both. "I said I was getting real this time around." Deidara smirked as Sasori opened his mouth shooting sebon out of it.

Shiaye's eyes went wide as they grew closer. 'I can't get up right now.' She though knowing they were coated in poison. Putting her hand up in front of her face she stopped the sebons just as they touch her fingers. "What..?!" She yelled looking a them. "They are my weapons, I would know how to keep them going no matter what." Sasori replied.

"Let's test your loyalty, shall we?" Deidara asks as he nods to Sasori. "What do you mean?" Shiaye asked.

"We'll make our assault using the buttonhook entry." Kakashi informs his team outside of the cave as Sakura ready's herself to bust down the bolder. "Now Sakura!" Kakashi yells as he rips off the tag. Sakura runs at the bolder concentrating chakra into her fist.