Prologue part 1

Katara POV

"ZUKO!!!"
I ran to Zuko after chaining Azula to the drain. She shot a lightning at him as he tried .... to save... me.... But he was to late to redirect the lightning.

After defeating Azula, all the pain , all the trouble, all the hurt he put us through, all thrown back to the back of my mind. He was now one of my dearest friends. I quickly pull out water to heal him. I could sense all the negative energy at his chest. He let out a loud groan after I had put all the electric remains out of him.

"Katara"

I gasped

"Thank you"

I teared up.

"No, I should be thanking you."

He help him on his feet to Azula, crying helplessly. That psychological maniac had finally got defeated.

"We should get out of here Katara."

"Yeah I know a place where we can rest.... it's all up to you now aang."

I waterbend Zuko up Appa and flew off.

"Where are we going exactly?"

"Ba Sing Se."

*At Ba Sing Se
Third person
The fight between The white lotus and the fire nation were still on going. Iroh, Paku, Jeong Jeong, Piandao, Bumi were doing their best.
From afar, Katara could see the raging fire Iroh and Jeong Jeong was bending. She pulled all her energy, chi and water chakra and bent the all the water from the nearby river and created a large tsunami towards Ba Sing Se. Iroh notices this can commanded every white lotus member to evacuate.
She let out all her rage at the fire nation soldiers. She froze them all in place and slingshot all of them all the other way to the outskirts of Ba Sing Se.

They had finally won.

Iroh goes to the palace and burns all the fire nation flags to the ground.

"Katara, my student, you've come a long way, I'm so proud of you. You are the most powerful waterbender I've ever seen."

"Thank you Master Paku."

They flew back to the almost empty fire nation and hoped for the best. The palace was quite and almost peaceful.

Fear of losing Aang suddenly flushed over Katara. She goes to the balcony for fresh air after a healing session with Zuko.

"Anything wrong Katara?"

"Owh you startled me. Aren't you suppose to be resting?"

"Don't play dumb with me, I know there's something you're keeping from me."

*sigh*
"I've been friends with Aang long for a very long time. You might know where I'll going to. I love him. I love Aang, Zuko. And I can't imagine my life without him. I'm scared. That night during the play at ember island. He tried to kissed me, at first I was into it but with everything that was going on, I pulled away and scolded Aang. I felt so sorry and guilty but I knew I was for the best at that time."

"Katara, it very obvious he and you were meant for each other. You two have that bond like Appa and him have. And I'm willing to give up my own feelings to help you."

She didn't knew Zuko felt like that about her but she only had Aang in her mind. She got teary and hugged Zuko. She whispered,

"Thank you"

Just then a messenger bird flew by and dropped a scroll on Katara's hands. She read it.

"To Katara,
Just to let you know I'm alright. It's over now, I defeated Ozai and....."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

This is my first book and I really hope you guys like it. Sorry for the cliff hanger, I'll be updating everyday so you guys won't get bored.

This book is only partly based off on the cannon ATLA plots. So it won't be as predictable.

Live more likes and comments, I would like to know your opinions.
Thx!