Chapter 7

Chapter 7

* * * Zizi's P.O.V * * *

I couldn't believe summer was over and school was here again. It felt too early to come back, I wanted to stay home and just chill. My thoughts got interrupted when Liam hugged me and kissed me on my jawline.

"We are back" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah" I giggled and kissed him back.

"Come on move it!" Zayn called us. "The pep rally is about to start!"

We followed Zayn into the gym, the marching band was performing while the students came in. The music made everything exciting, you felt the spirit of your school. Liam kissed me as he went to go sit down with the football players. I sat next to Zayn, we both cheered, this was fun. We saw Dani, Eleanor, Macy and Skyler coming toward us, we yelled at them to come sit with us.

"Hey Harry!!" Zayn waved at him, he smiled and made his way to us.

Things between me and Harry were okay now but sometimes he will still annoy me. I just got use to it since Liam was in football practice, Niall, Zayn and Louis were busy with their relationships so Harry and I will just hangout in my house. Anyways I knew I had to get use to him being around since he became part of our group.

The pep really started, they began to introduce all the sports, we yelled when they called Liam. The soccer team was next, this year Niall and Louis were captains, they were so happy.

"Okay this year we will be having The Challenge!" a girl announced. "You know what that means five sports will be competing versus each other to win the flag and the trophy of the school, and they will also represent the pride of the school."

"And the sports are..." Another girl announced. "The soccer boys, the football team, the volleyball boys, the basketball girls and the cross country team."

This was exciting, I couldn't wait to see the action, Niall, Liam and Louis needed our support. When the pep rally finished, we had to go to lunch.

"We are going to kick ass!!" Louis grinned, I knew he wanted to win and he wasn't going to give up that easy.

"We are going to be the winners!!" Niall added.

"We will see about that." Liam chuckled. Raising one eyebrow he looked at them.

"Oh, I forgot we have an enemy" Louis and Niall looked at him. "Let's kill him!" We all started laughing, but I hugged Liam and told them to step away.

"Hey you are on my side." Louis pouted.

"No, she is on my side." Liam sticked out his tongue at him.

"But she is my sister." Louis protested and stuck his tongue out back at him. "So step away."

"She is my girlfriend." Liam smiled and brought me closer to his chest.

"Boys stop, I am supporting both of you guys." I said.

They both stuck their tongues out at each other for one last time and continued eating. I just laughed at how childish they were being.

The next day, Louis handed me a shirt. In front of the shirt it had a soccer ball and on the back it said, Show no mercy!! It looked cool. But Liam took it away and gave me a football shirt, on the back it said. "We will crush them!!" These boys, I walked through the hallways and saw people wearing some soccer, basketball, volleyball, cross country and football shirts. I saw Harry walking toward me, he was wearing a soccer shirt.

"Can you believe it? Your brother made me wear this" Harry chuckled, looking at his shirt and playfully rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I know" I looked at him.

"Where's your shirt?" He pointed at me.

"Well I don't want to wear one because if I do either Louis or Liam will make me change it so it's for the best if I don't wear either one."

"Here take a basketball shirt" a girl handed me one and left. I shoved it in my locker and closed it. Louis passed by and threw me shirt.

"Wear it!" He demanded in his sassy voice.

"Louis?" I whined but he just gave me a cold stare.

I decided to wear it so he could just shut up, Harry just chuckled and I playfully slapped him on the arm. Liam then came, he hugged me and saw that I was wearing a soccer shirt. He grabbed a shirt from his gym bag and handed it to me.

"Wear it babe." He pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"Fine." I sighted, Harry laughed again.

"I'll catch you later." Liam kissed my forehead and left.

"Great!" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, this will be over soon." Harry said more like hoping.

Later, we were all sitting outside the bleachers. There were some monkey bars, cones, flags and of course the field.

"Okay, let us began!!" The girl announced, the crowd cheered. "Our contestants will have to select five of their strongest and fastest players. The first one will have to race to the other side as fastest they can, then he must tag the second guy who has to climb the monkey bars without falling, next he must tag the third person who will run as fastest they can to the other side again. He will tag the fourth person who will jump inside the pool and swim all the way to the bottom to get the flag. Finally when the person gets the flag, he must give it to the fifth person so they can- put it on the pole."

We saw the players get in position, Liam was the first one to start from the football team. I spotted Niall and Louis, Niall was going to put the flag on the pole and Louis will have to run after the guy from the monkey bars touched his hand.

A teacher blew up the gun, the players started running as fastest they could, Liam seemed pretty quick. The crowd went wild as they ran, it was Louis turn to run now.

"Come on Louis!!!" I yelled out loud. While Zayn looked at me insanely, I cleared my throat and sat down. I was feeling the spirit. Louis started sprinting really fast, the cross country team was winning but they got behind when the fourth person couldn't find the flag under the water. The football team was behind them, come on! I saw Derrick getting the flag. When I saw a soccer player, he had the flag too. He handed it to Niall.

"Yeah, Niall go!!" Harry screamed and kept throwing his fist up in the air.

The crowd was growing crazy now, Niall and Derrick tried putting the flag on the pole. Derrick had it, he started pulling the flag to the top but the rope got stuck. He started pulling it hard, Niall took advantage of the situation and started pulling the rope quickly. He had reached the top.

"So here we have it!" The girl announced. "The soccer boys got first place, the football team second place, basketball girls third, volleyball fourth, and cross country fifth. But unfortunately the cross country team is out."