Phone Call

Jugheads Pov

I was at pops as always with Betty who's been my girlfriend for about a year and a half but that doesn't stop me from looking at others girls after all I am a gang leader. I joined the Serpents for about two years.  Don't get me wrong I have never cheated on Betty but I do have to keep up my reputation with the Serpents. My dad hasn't been around for 3 months I have been staying with Archie and his dad. I haven't seen my dad since the last time. 

3 Months ago

I came in the trailer with Betty and he was on his phone and he was talking really seriously  and all I could hear was a girl but when he seen me he walked into his bedroom and finished his conversation. 

FP Jones came into the living room where Betty and I was. He had a bag packed and he looked like he was going somewhere.

"Jughead I'm going away for a little while but I promise I will come back and I will be a better farther I promise you that. I love you. Stay safe son." my dad walked away and I didn't even know how to respond. He has been promising me that for years and yet nothing ever happened. 

"You okay Juggie?" Betty asked me as she is trying to make sure that im alright.

"Don't worry that man has been promising me that for years and that will never happen like ever and I know that but when he makes promises he aways breaks them so I know to just not believe it all together or it will just hurt me more in the long haul." I tear up a little and Betty hugs me and I put my head down and she smooches my head right into her boobs. 

I might as well get something out of this while my father was away. I get the whole place to myself. I fucked Betty fast and hard just to get rid of some of the frustration out of me. I packed a bag and gave Betty a helmet and I took Betty home. After parking I go to Archies door. 

"Hey man what's up?" Archie answers the door

"Hey can I stay here for a couple months?" Hopefully he will let me stay. I late being at the trailer and worrying about my dad. Not knowing if he will be okay or if he will even come back.

"Of course man you don't even need to ask your always welcomed here." He lets me in and we walk up the stairs and go to his bedroom. Ive always been jealous of him. He lives next Betty and the biggest thing is he has such a loving father and I well don't. 

"So where's your dad at?" Archie always asked I think shopping for a better answer then the one I will give him 

" He packed a bag and left I don't know where too. He just made some promises of him going to be better and that he will be back." When  look at his face it is just full pity and I hate that. Thats why I don't tell anyone about my dad. I don't want pity.

" Well we can game all night. Hows your relationship with Betty?

"The same always."

"What about you and your love life?'

"What Love life I don't have anyone. I have been focusing on my music and trying to get something with that going."

"Cool Cool"

"Lets play some games." Archie hands me a xbox remote and we start to play. I don't know what my future hold but I'm defiantly not expecting anything.

Present Time 

The Serpents have been on my ass we have been having some trouble with the north siders everyone wants my father. I don't know where is I have been calling and trying to get in contact with him but nothing is working. Im worried I don't know where he could possibly be.

"Betty im going to place to get a few things I will go to your place afterwards and we can hang out. Okay baby? 

" Do you want me to come with you." I kiss her lips

" No baby its fine." I  get up and go to my bike and drive to the trailer to grab a few things and to get a little piece Betty has been wanting to be attached to me and I can't get any peace.

Im at the trailer getting somethings and getting things organized when I hear a car. Not just a car but a expensive car. No expensive cars come in this area unless they want some trouble.

 I open the trailer  door and I step out and I see the car pull is pulling up at my place and the last thing comes out of the car. 

My father and this HOT chick. 

"Hey son I'm home." My mouth just drops. my father was in a expensive car and he has a girl with him I don't even know what to think.

 my father was in a expensive car and he has a girl with him I don't even know what to think