Chapter one

It was her first day here, Ellie wanted to already be home asleep or training. It was right after Christmas break. She sighed as she saw softball tryouts were soon. She smirked as she listened to the announcements. She had played her whole life, and at her old school. She waited as she watched her father fill out paperwork and she sat stood pacing. She wore her Navy blue nike shorts a graphic t-shirt that said "LA DODGERS" in caps. She wore a white hoodie with a small rose logo by her chest. She wore white adidas to match her hoodie. She sighed as she ran a hand threw her long brown hair. He soft brown eyes wandered. Her dad left as she waited. The male consular gave her, her schedule.

After a few minutes of getting toured with some other newbies she walked to class. The teacher raised a brow confused but sighed "I am your new student" she said with a soft voice. "Welcome to your first hour ELA" the male teacher said. "Hmm you go sit by beau and Oliver " the teacher said his voice raspy and loud. "I am mr.smith to you" he said his voice quick and sharp. Ellie rushed to her seat sitting down beside the two. Oliver smiled "nice to meet you newbie" she said kindly. Beau smiled and waved and looked away. "That dork is beau, I am Oliver" she nodded, Ellie giggling softly. She never giggled what in the hell just went on. Beau chuckled "yea, so why did you move here" he asked quickly not stumbling over his words. "Oh I was umm" she said thinking, she didn't want to tell them she got expelled from her old school. "I umm well my dad got a job down here that was better than California" she shrugged. "So I heard softball and baseball are soon y'all play?" She asked softly. "Hell yea" beau almost yelled. Mr. smith yelled "beau don't start today". Ellie laughed as they continued to talk

She made friends that day, Oliver and beau both crazy sporty people, the people she needed. She had all of her classes with them, even electives. As the day passed on she got happy to see them every class.

It was the last class of the day, statistics, know as hell. She walked in with a sigh and was placed by all the boys. They all asked her weird ass questions like "so do you like know what the fuck your doing" or "are you a virgin?". She was so awkward intill she laid eyes on the boy on the other side of the class. Brunette hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and last of all a baseball cap on. Her heart almost skipped a beat when she saw him, she knew she was the worst around hot boys. 'Oh god' she though and looked away.

She sighed and when the bell rang she took out her phone and walked to the bus. She texted her best friend about the boy and how hot he was but that she didn't know his name, at all.

The bus ride was long and far, but she didn't mind. Her dad was working a full time job and wasn't home much. He got her a car but she only used it when she needed something bad. She ran into her new house and to her room. She threw her stuff on the bed and grabbed her softball stuff. She already found out there was a baseball/softball practice place so close. She ran to her car and almost threw her and her stuff in. She had a white mustang gt 350. A speedy devil as you may know.

After a long drive she grabbed her stuff and walked to practice. She sighed softly and walked in to see what she had to do to be here for awhile. It was a 12 dollar fee a month. "Not that bad" she nodded softly as she knew she would be here every day. She walked out with her stuff to practice and tripped over her bat that fell out. As soon as she tripped she closed her eyes. But she didn't fall, she felt warmth, unusual warmth. She opened her eyes to see it was the boy from statistics. He face turned bright red "oh my I am so sorry" she said pulling herself from him.

Embarrassed as could be she picked up her bat and put it back in her bag. It took a minute for him to think. "You ok? But how do you drop a bat of a brand new bag?" He laughed softly. "Oh my bat is smaller than the bags pockets" she nodded. She felt so short to him but didn't say a word. "I am Colton by the way" he smiled. "Oh I am Ellie" she smiled softly. "Well imma get to practicing.

After the practice she was so sweaty cause of how much she worked. Her arms tired not she could go on still. She sighed and packed all of her stuff in her car. She left and went home. Her she let in her dogs from outside and smiled "hey my baby's" she smiled. She pet them and walked to her room. He thought about Colton his eyes so soft but beautiful brown,His skin soft but a deep tan, everything about him to her was perfect. She sighed and propped up jer phone on one of her hoodies and turned on one of Shane Dawson's video. She smiled and drifted off into sleep as she watched the conspiracy theory.

(Y'all this story is probably gonna be badly written cause I am young,dumb, and this is my first story💕)