❀ before you read ❀

(1) this story is extremely experimental. you have been warned.

(2) there is a reason why this story is written in lowercase. i know how to write a proper story. i swear.

(3) the language of the story will not be "proper" as it is in first person of our crackhead narrator.

(4) it showcases the canon story in a different lens. this will mean some parts of the story will be retold but from a different POV.

(5) somewhat like volume zero of saiki k, chapter zero starts somewhere in the story, introduces some concepts to you but really just makes you want to hurry up to volume— er, chapter one.

(6) the reader WILL have parents, backstory, some choice traits, and a certain attitude i choose. her appearance is the only thing she will share with you. i made this choice is so the reader is a dynamic character. if you don't like this fact, then please read a different story.

(7) i am writing this story for myself to chisel away at the writer's block i am in. i do not care if people don't like it. unless any criticisms are directed towards grammar errors, i will ignore them.

(8) the romance element of this story will be slowly built. saiki and the reader won't realize they like each other for a long while.

(9) i realized i should state all of these things after reading the saiki x reader fanfic "harmonious discord". check it out uwu

(10) the fourth wall doesn't exist. it never has existed and never will.

happy readings!