In which the alien FINALLY wakes up and raises Eggtree Hell.

AVIVA_/

"What in FLOZWARDLINESS is going on?!" Yelled Aviva. WHY was she in an EARTH house, with three HUMANS, who were looking at her like she was an alien?! Though...for the record, I am a skybound alien... Still. Nobody ever looked at me like this back home.

The (apparently younger) humans were trying to calm the older one down.

She was in pain. So much pain.                                                                                                                                         Every little muscle in her four-armed body hurt so much she wanted to curl up in a ball and DIE. It was searing, such red-hot, god-awful pain, and she crumpled right back to the ground, doing all she could not to scream in agony because starpilots don't scream in pain. Even when Randall died, he just winked in that irratatingly adorable way he always-

No, just dont think about him. It only makes things worse! She scolded herself. Think about Azure! Kyra! Actually, not Kyra!Just not him.

The humans were looking over her curled-up form now. She couldn't figure out the curly-haired one's gender.They looked...worried. The older one came as well, murmuring things like;

"Phil, please pick up"

"I thought we were done with aliens..."

"Why isn't he picking up?!"

"Why does Vizion hate us so much?"

Aviva's ears perked up at the last one. Vizion? But there were only four humans who ever knew about Vizion. One was female...

It hurt more to speak, but she spoke.

"Are you...By a-*cough*ny way...Smiley Sundae?"

"Do you know me?"

"Yeah. the-the Vizion break in? The *Ack!* break in...three decades ago? Wi-With the freeze ray?"

"Yeah...Then with the Riddle Elementary occupation. How did you know?"

Aviva didn't hear the last sentence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHIRLEY 'SMILEY' EGGTREE_/

So the Alien knew who she, Phil , Zack and Phred were. But how? From what Nit Wit's files told us, the entire story of the event in Vizion HQ was kept hush-hush. So where was the alien from?

Sam was already leafing through the bag they found at the ship. There was an ID there.

Azure Resistance HQ

Aviiz

Birthday- 19/6/2006

Type- Skybound

PILOT

Gender- Female

A...resistance? She was apparently born in 2006... It's 2019 now, so that'd make her thirteen. Sam and Alex's age. Why is an alien her age a pilot for a resistance? that makes no sense. Phil might know what to do, what with the interrogations he does at court every day. But she'd do her best too. 

----------------------- 1 hour timeskip brought to you by April 2019 elections!

AVIVA_/

Why had she said what she did?

What name should she give?

Her real name was worthless.

Her pilot's name would jeapordize the mission. 

What happened to her biot?

How was she still alive? Wasn't the height too high for survival?

Aaack, my head...

"Uhh, are you okay?"

She felt the need to respond. They'd been nothing but kind in all the time she'd been under their care.

"I'm alright...my head just hurts a lot"

"Where, exactly?"

The more gravelly voice indicated the speaker was the curly- haired human. She hoped to learn their names soon.

"Around the forehead-nose intersect."

"Okay, I'll put some ointment there. Tell me if you feel any better."

After a few minutes, Aviva's vision began to focus with less effort. It no longer felt painful to open her eyes or move her secondary arms. She tried sitting up again, and it worked. There was just the disorientation of waking up. She turned to the curly-haired figure.

"Uhh...Is it okay if I ask your name? And what gender are you? I can't seem to pinpoint it."

At first they had a guarded expression, and she wondered if she'd said anything wrong. But they cracked a tired smile and rolled their eyes before replying;

"Sure! Why should it be wrong? My name's Alex, and my sister's name is Sam. You were talking to my Amma before you clunked it. I'm agender, which means-"

"You don't really go by a gender. My crewmate Kyra was like that."

"Oh, coo-wait, was?"

"Its a loooong story."

She backed off. Why did she tell a human stranger that? Kyra didn't deserve to go the way they did- Vision just--dunked them into the lava, laughing horribly at the screams before they went with an absolutely gutteral noise, before the surface bubbling and everything going silent.

The thought made her feel sick, so she stopped thinking about it.

RING RING!!!!

Now who the flozwad was that ?