That damn smile

Look at me in the eyes and tell me if any of it was real

I still remember that day,

Clear as if it all happened yesterday.

It was a chilly day, 5 Jan i remember. It was our last exam that day. Me and my friends decided to stay in university for a bit longer to enjoy the weather and to celebrate our freedom.

It was a beautiful day.

When i saw him for the first time, He was wearing a red shirt and a grey sweater, hair all messy,cheeks red from the chilly weather, nose pink, a confident posture and his signature smile.

That one damn smile, that made me fall right there and then.His smile was so irresistible and contagious I remember i was saying something to my friend when our eyes met and i stopped talking.

I was lost in his eyes, i just really loved the colour of his eyes, they weren't blue or grey, they were the colour of coffee , coffee that takes away sleep, the kind that keeps you up at night

I looked down and we continued walking, he walked past me. I was quiet and after he went away i whispered to my friends " He was so pretty" i was breathless . They all laughed at my choice of words but it was true , he Was pretty , his eyes were so beautiful ,he looked so pure. That smile still makes my knees go weak. I often ask myself, "Have you ever seen a man so perfect?"

Non of us said anything about him after that. I didn't see him again for a couple of days but i wanted to. I was so desperate to see those eyes again. And the day we went back to uni i saw him after our first lecture.

He was with his friends, wearing a grey shirt. Our eyes met again and a look of recognition came across his his. I was pleased to notice he remembers me. We walked past each other again. I realized he was tall too. 5'9 or 6 probably, wide shoulders, messy hair and a stubble. His face was innocent

I thought he was our senior or something. I saw him again after a week, when a friend of my other friend told me he was her classmate meaning he was from our batch.He was studying business. She told me his name and said "He's just very quiet and shy" And my friends laughed again,in any other situation i would've laughed too but for some reason it seemed adorable. I turned out to like him alot more than i had originally planned. I told my friends i really like this guy. They didn't take me seriously. They still don't.

I use to stare at him from far away everyday and then one day i caught him staring at me. I wasn't exactly sure if he was looking at me or someone else .. i would like to think he was looking at me

Anyways..

thats all for today

byee xx