Chapter 7

Mädchen is crying because she feels so bad... She's married! How could she did this thing?!
She lays on the bed, and she puts the pillow over her head.
She's such a horrible human!
After ten minutes she fells asleep, because she was tired.
- two hours later-
"Mom? Is everything okay?" asks Mina, from outside.
Mädchen wakes up, and she goes to the door.
"Hey, mo-MOM?! Why are you crying?" asks Mina, hugging Mädchen.
Mädchen just starts crying again, because she really needs someone to hold her, and to help her.
"Mom... You were so happy, before! What happened?"
Then Mädchen tells everything to her daughter, because she knows she would understand.
"So that's it... I feel so bad, Mina!" says Mädchen.
Mina looks at her mom.
"Mom...Look, I know you feel bad. I know you love dad like anything else in the world, but I also know that you love Skeet. I always knew it."
Mädchen looks at her.
"Really?"
"Mom, is obvious! Just think of the way you look at each other...its so sweet!" she says.
"Mina... I love your dad more than myself, but... I'm afraid I fell in love with Skeet, too."
Then she looks up at her daughter, and she looks around, watching her home.
She isn't sure anymore if that is her house, or not.