Author's note

So there are a bunch of people I need to thank. This story is dedicated to the following people.

LeahDreamCatcher. You are the best reauder ever. You voted. You would talk to me and I always knew I'd get one read for sure. So thank you Leah. You are extremely special to me.

LilyOlivia. My first friend at wattpad. Half the chapters have been dedicated to you and after every small achievement I'd have a mental dance with you.

MizzSoNotPerfect I haven't heard from you in a while but that really really long message you thought you sent but didn't actually. haha it was funny. I miss you so do let me know where you are these days.

Ithinkkiwi you liked my book and everytime someone says that to me I feel like they're pitying me.

Sameera1234 I don't have an editor but you pointed out  small errors and supported this story till the end so thank you.

And lastly it is dedicated to you. Whoever you are. Thank you. Thank you thank you so much. This was my first story and I feel like I grew so much. There were months when I wouldn't write. I would give up. I never thought the story would end like this because I had a lot planned. But well maybe there will be a sequel maybe not. For now I want to edit this and make this story worthy of your time. I'm teary eyed because this note actually feels like the end. So message me whenever because I would love to hear from you. Thank you so much!

-Lots of love

Aymen xxx