Chapter 1

Jimin is a very beautiful boy. Unbelievably beautiful for a male really. He was dearly loved by his mom and older brother. They have done nothing but to support him all throughout. However, the world can be too cruel for guys with a pretty face. Jimin has been a victim of bullying when he was a kid, all because he was "beautiful like a girl."

He transferred from one school to another hoping for things to get better but he didn't have much luck. The kids from the last school that he attended gave him a life-changing trauma after having beaten up to a pulp. "What kind of face is that?! You faggot looking like a girl! I don't understand why girls even think you're cute. You are disgusting!" Those are the last words he heard before losing his consciousness entirely in a dark alley.

He suffered from broken limbs, severe head injury from hitting his head on the ground, several cuts and bruises as big as the map of Korea.

"It's unbelievable how kids can do this to you, my precious boy. You have one of the purest hearts I know, too good for this world and you do not deserve to go through hell my son. I have tried my best protecting you but I failed, I'm sorry. Please wake up." cried his mother.

Jimin was on comatose for 3 weeks. His mother had feel several emotions during the period and felt defeated as she knows she can't have the kids be in jail despite the things they did to her son. She was crying every day on her own, until finally, he heard Jimin called for her name "Eo-oo-mmma, I-iiii wawaaanttt waaateeer pupuplease."

He is stuttering.