Chapter 8

"Jiminssi let's have lunch together. I don't want to eat alone." Jungkook said.

"O-okay."

"I'll treat you today since you're the first person who talked to me. Let's go."

Jimin nodded and joined Jungkook.

"So the stuttering boy will talk to Jungkook but does not care about my presence huh? Annoying" - Taehyung muttered quietly.

"Who's annoying Tae?" - Jhope asked.

"Park Jimin. He thinks he's all that." - Taehyung replied.

"What? He is so cute and he looks innocent." - Jhope replied.

"Innocent my ass." - Taehyung rolled his eyes and head to the pantry.

"Here have this Jimin baby. You should eat more." - Jungkook squished Jimin's cheeks while putting more rice and beef strips to his plate.

"A-I'm o-older. I'm hyu-hyung to-to you." - Jimin pouted.

"I don't care. You look like a baby to me." -Jungkook respond.

"Oh, I think Jungkook and Jimin must be dating. Look at his eyes. It's literally heart eyes." - Jhope said to Taehyung.

"I don't care about them. I'm here to eat."- Taehyung said while sitting down to the table in front of Jungkook and Jimin since everything seems to be occupied.

"Why are you so grumpy, Tae? What's wrong?" - Jhope asked.

"Nothing. I'm just hungry."

"Wait. Isn't Jungkook's surname Jeon? Could he be related to Jeon Builders Corporation? He mentioned he is from Busan and Jeon Builders Corporation's head office is in Busan right? If he is, then damn, he is pretty rich like you. Hang on, let me search for him online."

Taehyung can't help but glance to Jimin who's facing him but as usual, he is oblivious to Tae's existence.

"Oh. I'm right, Tae. He is the heir of Jeon Builders Corporation. Jimin has a bright future ahead if they got married."- Jhope said while giggling.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Hoseok? They are teenagers."

"Whoa! Calm down Tae! What is that attitude for? Are you on your period today? Or don't tell me you like Jungkook? Oh no. Was it Jimin?" - Jhope teasing Taehyung.

Taehyung gave a death glare to Jhope and said: "shut up and let me live my life peacefully HOESUCK."

"Excuse me Taehyung. I'm Jennie Kim, I just want to ask if we can take a picture together or maybe sign my magazine, please?"

"Jennie, I don't want to do any of what you just asked. I'm eating." - Taehyung answered without even looking.

Jimin saw and heard Taehyung's reaction. "Ha! I knew he was an asshole. He could politely decline the lady but of course, he can't do that. I bet he probably bullied a helpless kid on his high school too. I despise people like him." - he said on the back of his mind.

"Jiminie!"

"Hyu-hyung?"

"I went to see you in your classroom but I didn't catch you. Good thing you're still here in the pantry. Oh? Who's this? You already made a friend?"

"He-he i-is Jung-ko-kook."

"Hi, Jungkook! I'm Jin, his brother. Nice to meet you." - Jin shook the hand of Jungkook.

"Oh my God! Seokjin is with the freshmen cuties. I wonder how are they related. They are so handsome!" - People in the background are murmuring but Jin heard it.

"Everyone, Jimin is my baby brother and the guy right here is his friend, Jungkook. Please take care of them especially my super cute dongsaeng."

Jimin looked down, feeling the blush on his cheeks. He is not used to getting attention and he did not realize that Jin is so popular in their university.

"Aha. So Jimin has an equally handsome brother here. Good genes indeed. Look at Jimin's reaction. He is shy! Hahaha! He is really cute indeed. How could you find him annoying, Tae?" - Jhope asked.

"THEN MARRY HIM HOESUCK AND LEAVE ME ALONE." - Tae lashed out.

"Oh my God, Taehyung! HAHAHAHA! You are one funny mother fucker! This is why I can't leave you alone no matter how shitty you are! HAHAHA!" - Jhope dying out of laughter.

Jimin heard and saw J-hope's laughter when he accidentally met the gaze of Taehyung. He immediately looked the other way and unconsciously rolled his eyes which annoyed Taehyung again.

"Goodness. He just rolled his eyes on me?! I'm fucking out of here. I'm losing my patience."

"WAIT! TAEHYUNGGG!" - Jhope ran and followed.

"Jimin, my class won't be done till 5:30 PM that means you have to wait for about half an hour. Would that be fine?" - Jin asked.

"O-okay, hyu-hyung."

"I have a car Jin hyung. I can send Jimin home."

"That's kind of you, Jungkook, thank you but it's his first day of school and our mom is gonna kill me if he finds out that I let Jimin go home without me. I guess we can arrange that next time." - Jin smiled tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"Okay. I can just accompany him then until you arrive."

"Ta-thanks, Ju-Jung-kook."

"No worries. You're fun to be with Chimmy. I feel like I am with a baby. Hahaha! You can just call me Kookie by the way."

Jimin smiled and thanked Jungkook.