Introduction

"Nehanu!" My professor yelled as I grabbed another vial and dumped the contents into a beaker, quickly stepping back. His lecture began, but too late, already a puff of smoke rose and the class evacuated as I stood there without breathing.

He quickly grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the room before sealed the door and setting off the alarm. I could tell he was pissed, but so was I, my beautiful, deadly creation was going to be ended now without killing anything. So much for poison class.

I was escorted to the main office as he yelled and screamed at me, barely audible over the loud siren as the alchemy hall was evacuated. Another day, another ruined class as I was shoved into the headmasters office.

"Miss Shenkota, please take a seat." She said, gesturing to an empty one as I sat on her couch. She continued after a look of annoyance, "I understand you did it again? I understand you still hate being an orphan but we took you in because your clan founded the school, that is the only reason you've remained since you were three. Do you want us to expel you?"

"Actually yes, expel me and let me get the hell out of here!" I said, crossing my slender arms as my silver hair slid into my face. My scarlet eyes glared at her before I realized my real emotions and hid them.

"Alysian..." She sighed and shook her head in dismay before continuing, "Listen, bear with us, I'll change your classes and speak to the Guardians, just don't cause anymore chaos or I'll have to throw you out and leave you for the Hunters."

"Fine...I'm going to my dorm." I said before getting up and quickly leaving, going straight to my personal dorm room and stripping off my black tank top, throwing it aside before kicking off my converses and going to my personal bathroom. Before I could stop myself I slammed my fist into the mirror and ripped off my black jeans before grabbing a large shard and adding a few more cuts to my scarred hips.

Once the bleeding stopped, I cleaned the cuts up and put on some black shorts and a white tank top. Tears were pouring down my cheeks as I went back and laid on my worn black comforter, the painful memories crossing my mind. I needed to vent, and soon. I had to become a Guardian.

~Hey! thanks for reading, I'm going to write as much as I can and if you happen to have ideas for the story just let me know :)~