Chaper 1

The biggest betrayal

Levi's POV

Today is my Bestfriend Liam birthday so I decided to go see what he's up to before his birthday party. I have a key to his house because I'm like family so I let myself in. I saw my girlfriend Laura's car in the driveway she must be giving him his gift early nothing to be worried about I trust them. When I start walking up the stairs to his house I hear faint moans but that doesn't make sense, so I started walking faster and ran to his room door. I didn't rush to open the door cause I wanted to calm down before I kill the two people I thought I could trust. While I'm standing there shaking I listen, I hear grunts and moans then i heard Laura screaming "I love you" and that's what broke me. All this time I thought she was the one I would've gave her my heart and this is what she does. Then there's my Bestfriend the person I consider to be my brother the person I grew up with the person I trust the most and he Betrayed me.

After standing there contemplating should I just bust in there or not. I decided to just bust in there and Confront them. I kick the door in making them jump, Laura grabbed the blankets and covered herself and Liam got a pillow to cover himself too. "So this is what's been going on between you" I said with hate in my voice. "I was gonna tell you but when you told me you loved me I didn't want to break your heart". "So you thought this was better" I yelled at her "aye man don't yell at her" Liam cut in. "And you the person I called my Bestfriend this is what we do" I said sadly almost crying.
"Man before you went for Laura I was gonna talk to her but then you introduced her as your girlfriend, at first I was gonna respect that but then we started talking and it went from there I felt bad but I feel in love with her and she feel in love with me". I felt sick to my stomach I had to sit down before I collapsed. "so how long has this been going on?" I asked. "A year and a half" Laura responded. "Look man I'm sorry I hope we can move past this so when can keep the deal our parents have together". Liam said trying to shake my hand. "There is no damn deal fuck you and your whole damn family" I stood up in his face. "and when I take over the company I will make sure to destroy everything your family built do you fucking hear me" I grabbed him by his Neck and threw him against the wall. I walked towards the door but before leaving I looked back at Laura "you will regret this and when you do don't come crawling back to me" and with that I threw the keys at Liam and left his house.

N/A
Hope you liked the first
chapter, this is only the beginning.  I plan on having at least 30 chapter so get ready for the ride.

Sincerely Aaliyah😘