Chaper 3

Aaliyah's POV
Me and the girls made plans for prom dress shopping this Saturday so I was super excited. The only girl that wasn't coming was Lindsey. She said she wanted a tuxedo because she wanted to make Amanda feel special and have a somewhat traditional prom.

The week went by pretty fast and before I knew it was Saturday. I was so excited to go prom dress shopping because I wanted to get something that shows off my curvy body, of course to impress Levi. I was hoping he would ask me to prom....I mean only as "friends"....I guess. I really do like him but he's still getting over Laura. Uhhh! I mean why did she have to be such a bitch. Levi is the most sweetest person I know, he didn't deserve what she did to him. I still want to drag her ass up and down the school but I'm better than that.

In the middle of me wishing I could fight that bratty whore Laura, Patricia came barging into my room like she always does. "What" I said turning around. "They're here" she said walking out the room. I quickly grabbed my purse and ran down the stairs to catch up to Patricia. "Wait up for me" I yelled behind her.

When we got into the car Amanda gave me this big hug out of no where. "What was that for" I asked. "Girl you know I'm emotional". We all laughed and Amanda drove off to the mall.

When we arrived at the mall Patricia was the first one to jump out the car and ran towards the entrance of the mall. "What am I going to do with that girl" I groaned as I shook my head. "Shut up you know you love me" she yelled back. Me and Amanda laughed walking towards the mall.

First stop was to a fancy prom dress store called stacey's. As soon as we walked into the store a tall thin woman approached us and asked if we need assistance. We told her no and we would let her know if we did. Almost immediately when I turned my head to the left I saw a magical purple/Silver dress shimmering on a manikin

I called the tall thin woman over and asked her how much the dress was "That dress it designed by Mark Jacobs and cost 2,500 dollars" she said in a tone that sounded almost like she didn't think I could afford it

I called the tall thin woman over and asked her how much the dress was "That dress it designed by Mark Jacobs and cost 2,500 dollars" she said in a tone that sounded almost like she didn't think I could afford it. "She must not know who my mama is" I said to myself. I call Patricia over to show her the dress and get her opinion. " ohhh girl this dress is fire, it's definitely gonna have Levi looking at you" she said excited. "Yessss!" Amanda said agreeing with Patricia. "Okay then I made up my mind, I'll take it" I said to the tall thin woman. She took the dress off the manikin and proceeded to put it on the counter. I then went to help Amanda and Patricia pick there dresses.

                       Amanda dress

Patricias dress

Once everything was calculated by the tall thin woman she told us the amount " that will be 6,200 dollars" she said loud as fuck

Once everything was calculated by the tall thin woman she told us the amount " that will be 6,200 dollars" she said loud as fuck. " okay ma'am" I said pull out the bank card my mom has set up for me. " you're gonna pay for all our dress" Amanda asked surprised. "Yeah my treat" I said smug making sure the lady knew I got it like that. Once she was done she handed me my receipt and card saying "Have a nice day and come back anytime" she said looking happy. Guess she figured I was a rich bitch after all.

After a long day shopping, and Patricia trying to Bankrupt me we drop Amanda Home. " okay I think we're ready to blow prom away" Patricia says. "Yeah with the dress you have you gonna have Levi begging you for a piece" Amanda said laughing. "period I hope he asks me out soon even if it's only as friends" I said. "You should make the first move and stop waiting" Amanda said. "Yeah before someone else makes the move you know Levi's the hottest white boy in our school" my loudmouth sister says button in. "I don't know I'm nervous" "girl don't be if he says no he says no never know till you try" Patricias said. "okay I'll call him tonight".

With that Amanda gets out and we head home. Walking in I could hear my mother talking to grandma about something "hey girls" my mother greeted us warm like she always does. "Hey mama" me and Patricia say back. "Looks like y'all had a good time shopping. the bank called me worried something was wrong". She said laugh. "Oh we went prom dress shopping" " okay let me see what y'all got" she asked. after we showed her everything I headed to my room to take a show and head to bed.

Right when I was about to turn off my light my phone rings. It was a FaceTime call from Levi. My stomach started to get butterflies. "Hey" I answered. "What's up? How was your shopping day?" He asked. He's Always so sweet and caring. I informed him of everything that happened today. "sounds like a long day" he said. "Yeah it was so what was you up to today" I asked curious. "Same as always helping dad with the company" he said. "hey can I ask you something" I said out of the blue. "Yeah what's up" he said. "want to go to prom together" "as friends" I added when he took to long to answer. "Wow I was gonna ask you Monday at school" he said. "But not as friends" he said under his breath like I couldn't hear him. "Huh?" I said. "Nothing" he said. "So that's a yes then?" I asked. " yeah I would love to." I moved the camera away so I could smile without him seeing. "Okay then goodnight" he said. "Goodnight" I said hanging up.

"Oh shit" I heard Patricia say behind the door. "PATRICIA" I yell making her run back to her room "noise" I thought to myself. When I finally felt sleepy I turned off my light and dreamt of Levi

N/A: hey guys I made this chapter longer cause I haven't updated in a while 😣