Chapter 1: Meeting The Boys

(Violet's Outfit: The Black Top Outfit, Stella's Outfit: The White Top Outfit)

It was a late afternoon and my sister, Stella, and I was strolling down the streets of London. Stella pointed out a restaurant across the street, signaling that she was hungry-as always. 

We didn't look where we were going and we bumped into this group of guys. I dropped my phone in all of the commotions. One of the guys swooped down to grab it before I could. "I'm so sorry, It's my- woah", My jaw dropped after looking at him. He handed me back my phone and looked at me right in the eyes. Although it was hard because he was wearing circular yellow sunglasses. "Sorry. We were looking for a place to eat and we didn't see you guys.", I said.

"Mama, How could we have missed them. Violet, They're gorgeous", Stella said. I nudged her with my elbow making the guys laugh. "I heard you mentioned food?", A dark hair guy said. His tips were bleached. "Shut up, Corbyn.", Said another one.

"Allow me to introduce you to this group of dorks.", Said a curly haired one. "That one is Corbyn, The one that told him to shut up is Daniel, the tall one is Jonah, The guy that's been staring at you is Zach, and I am Jack."

"Hey, I am Violet and that's my sister....", I noticed my sister had crossed the street with Corbyn, and they were seated at the resturant. "Yep, that would be Stella"

"Corbyn is always hungry too", Said Zach. " Well, we better stop them before they eat everything in the store". I laughed. "Your laugh is so pretty!", Zach smirked, Showing off his bright white teeth. 

"Umm, Can I try one your glasses?", Zach looked a little bit upset but, Handed them over. I put them one. 

"How do I look?"

"Pretty", Zach dropped his jaw.

"Well anyways..", Jack said patting Zach on the back. "How about we go eat?"