Chapter 2: Old Friends

We crossed the road to see Stella and Corbyn chowing down on two crossaints. 

I was looking for my wallet so I could buy my own food and pay for Stella, but it was nowhere to be seen. I was starting to get frantic when Zach stepped up, "It's okay I can pay."

"No, no, it's fine you guys order. I'll just wait for Stella."

Zach was about to object when someone called, "Violet, Oh My God! Is that you?!?!"

I turned around to see Scott McCall. "Hey, Scott!", I ran up to hug him.

"Stilinski!", Stella screamed behind me. She ran up to Stiles and kissed his cheek. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that Corbyn had stopped eating his croissant and was staring at Stella. All of the boys stood next to each other. I grabbed Stile's and Scott's hand and dragged them towards the table.

We all sat down and the tension was palpable. 

"Stiles, this is Jack, Daniel, Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn.", Stella said, "Everyone, this is Scott and Stiles!"

Corbyn and Zach rolled their eyes and crossed their arms. There was so much jealousy and dirty looks, it seemed as though we were on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

"So Violet, What can I get you?", Scott asked. Before I could say anything Zach cut in, "Actually, I already offered to pay.". I smiled at Scott apologetically. I ordered noodles and a milkshake that Zach insisted I try. 

"Thanks for the meal, Stilinksi", Stella said.

"No problem, Peaches", he said while putting his hand around her.

"This is delicious, Zach! Thanks again!", I said to Zach. Scott walked over and put his arm around me. Daniel walked over and tufted up his jacket. "Maybe you guys should leave.", Daniel said to Scott and Stiles. Stiles let go of Stella's hand and walked up to see what the fuss was about. Stella and I backed up.

"What's your problem?"

"Excuse You.", Zach jumped in

"Oh, Crap!", Stella whispered under her breath. Corbyn stared at Stella as though he was expecting her to say something. 

"Maybe you guys should leave", Stella said in an innocent manner.

"No, We are not leaving. I promised Violet I would protect her. Besides, she loves my company."

I shuffled uncomfortably.

"Scott, Violet isn't your girlfriend anymore. We all agreed we would stay friends. I don't think Stiles or you get to control what we do.", Stella said.