Chapter 4 :First Kiss

(Above is the Dorm building)

We were still walking back to our dorms.

"How long have you guys been attending the school?", Daniel asked.

"Four months. We were born and raised in California, however." Stella answered.

"I'm guessing your parents are not American? You both look so different."

Stella and I were used to this. We did indeed look different. Her with her beautiful blonde hair and Kaleidoscope eyes, and me with wavy brown-ish hair and hazel eyes I was known for.

"We are actually not blood-related. We were both adopted together. The people at the orphanage noticed we got along like sisters and when it came to adoption it was either both of us or neither.", I said

"I'm actually half British and Half Irish", Stella said.

Zach looked at me interested in what my answer would be.

"I'm French, American, and Latina. Such a weird combination if you ask me.", I said giggling

"Your laugh is so pretty,", Zach said

"You already said that pal," Daniel whispered

The boys laughed and Zach started to blush.

The night was a bit to cold to be walking through at this hour. All i had on was an off shoulder top. Zach took off his furry sweater and gave it to me. "Thanks"

Jack, Daniel, and Jonah were in the back of us working on their vocals since they had a vocal class the next day. Corbyn and Stella were behind them. Stella was snuggled up with Corbyn's sweater. Her hair was down ( She always put her hair down when she was or at least tried to flirt)

"Looks like they are getting comfortable.", Zach said looking back at them.

We all turned around and looked at them.

Stella and Corbyn smiled. Jonah rolled his eyes.

Once we stopped by our dorm room that was on the second floor of the dorm building.

"Room 250 (MAZE RUNNER FANS WILL GET THIS). That's us!", I said. Stella said her goodbyes and kissed Corbyn on his cheek. I kissed Zach. His soft lips against mine. All of my emotions disappeared. 

Then, I was back on Earth. Stella grabbed my arm and dragged me into the dorm and waived to the boys and shut the door. Stella and I smiled and started to jump. 

Then, We remembered that we were on the second floor.