Chapter 3: Same School!

(Above is Violet's and Stella's Dorm room. It is separate from their Kitchen, Closet, Living Room, and Bathroom. Yes, Their dorm has that many rooms. It is a big dorm.)

"Scott, Violet isn't your girlfriend anymore. We all agreed we would stay friends. I don't think Stiles or you get to control what we do.", Stella said.

Violet's P.O.V

"Scott, Maybe you should calm down", Stiles warned.

"Violet, Be reasonable. I wasn't trying to be mean," Scoot said tucking a strand behind my hair.

The boys were all glaring at Scott. "Fine, If you want me to go, I'll go", Scott then stood up, but not before he caressed my cheek. 

"Later Princess," Stiles said winking at Stella, Corbyn started to get up but Stella put her hand on his chest and shook her head.

"Violet, You know that you can't go back to Scott, no matter how cute you think he is. Not after what he did.", Stella stared at my eyes.

I nodded my head. "Did you like the milkshake?", Zach asked. He was trying to change the subject. But, I could tell he was curious about what my sister had said. 

"Yeah, it's yummy"

"I'm happy you like it!"

He gave me a bright smile. I just smiled back. Stella was laughing at something that Corbyn and Jonah were saying.

Stella nudged my arm, "Maybe we should get going. We have class tomorrow, and it's getting late."

"Oh. You guys got to school here?", Daniel asked.

"Yeah. we go to the London School for Advanced Arts"

"Hey! We go there too!"

"What's your artistic Talent?"

"Stella is amazing at piano! I sing, and we both do ballet and dance.", I answered.

"Stella's right though," I continued, "We need to head back to our dorm."

"Well, I guess we're all going back to the dorms: Home, Sweet, Home", Jack said yawning.