Chapter 1: Huey

Chapter 1 Ducksendents

"They say in trouble, They say I'm bad, they say I'm evil! But that makes me glad"

-

-

-

Once upon aa time.....

____________________________________

Huey:

Huey was getting fitted for his royal coronation. Only 32 days until He's king of all Auraquack and He's a nervous wreck.

He had no experience in anything. He wasn't fit for this. He was a failure.

"How is it possible you're going to be crowned king next month?"Uncle Donald asked as he walked in with Daisy.

Hueys Uncle Donald and his Aunt Daisy have agreed to help him through this, He was grateful for that, he needed them now, more then ever.

Huey looked out the window, barley acknowledging their existence. He thought of the isle of the lost, the way his His mother left the kids that lived there to fend for themselves, he felt bad. Even if they are their enemies kids.

"Huey?"Aunt Daisy asked, "Huey? Are you alright?"

"Sure, yeah I'm perfectly fine".

"Are you sure?"She asked "I know it's a lot to take in"She said.

Not at all, it's super easy to get use the to fact his mother left him with a country and no instructions or advice on how to run the bloody country. 

This whole thing was great, piece of cake!

Huey looked towards the isle again, He always wondered about them, the kids that lived there, are they evil? They haven't done anything wrong, they're innocent. He had been pondering this for a while...

They're no different then himself. Forced to be in a situation that they didn't ask for. Now may not be the best time but He don't care. These people need to know what kind of ruler he was: They need to know what they're getting into.

"Uncle Donald?"He asked.

"Yes?"

"I've chosen my first official proclamation".

"And what would that be?"His uncle asked.

"I think the children of the isle of the lost should be given a chance to redeem themselves and live here in Auraduck".

If Daisy were holding a glass cup, she would've dropped it.

"What?"Uncle Donald asked, "The children of our sworn enemies? Huey what are you thinking? Things will get out of control".

"We'll start with a few at first, I've already chosen which ones".

They looked at each other then back at me "Who are their parents?"Daisy asked.

"Glomgold......

Ma beagle.....

Morgana macawber........"He paused for a second because He knew this one would be by far the worst.

"And Magica De spell ".

"Magica?!?"They both yelled "The woman who tried to kill your mother?"Daisy asked.

"And you thought now would be the best time to talk about this?"Donald asked.

"Lena didn't try to kill anyone. You can't deny their kids are innocent. They did nothing to us"He explained as best as He could hoping they'll understand.

"Huey this is a bad idea!"uncle Donald squawked.

"Then it's my bad idea"He says, "I'll take full responsibility. I know it'll be hard but it's not fair that they're punished for their parents crimes."

"Why now?"Donald asked.

"I want people to know what their getting into having me as king. I'd rather if they knew now then be disappointed later."

He looked at Huey and looked away, he paced the room a while then looked at Daisy who smiled, sighing Donald finally agreed "I suppose they're innocent".

Daisy sighed happily, proud wasn't exactly the word for it. "Tomorrow we'll invite them for a trial period but if they're just as bad...they'll be sent back, deal?"

Huey nodded, letting out a deep breath he'd been holding. And here he worried they wouldn't support him.

"I just hope you know what you're doing"Donald said before leaving the room.

Honestly he didn't really know anything, but something deep down told him this was right, what could possibly be so wrong with them? They're just teens, just kids like him who haven't done a single bad thing in their lives.