Audition

When I got home I got changed into a yellow dress with a white shirt underneath and we drove to set. I was put in front of a white wall and given a monologue to read. Lili and Cole watched me until I finished and I thanked the crew and we drove home. We had a normal night and then I went to bed. A week and a half later it was a Wednesday morning so I got up and got ready for school. Cole drove me to school and hugged me goodbye as I walked in ready for another day. It had only been a week and a half but so far I was apart of a small friend group that protected me from anyone that might annoy me. My best friend was called Sarah and the rest of the girls names were Chloe, Lucy and Emma. I was eating pizza for lunch when my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and It was Lili, I picked it up and started to talk. She told me that my audition had been accepted and I just received the role of Jellybean. I was so excited I wanted to scream but instead I thanked her and said bye and I told all my friends. For the most part everyone left me alone now because everyone knew I was here and everyone that wanted photos got their photos. After school ended I got a text from Cole and Lili saying that they were going to meet me at the reception to talk to my principal about set times. I walked to the reception as I saw a crowd of people. People were freaking out because my mum and dad were there and my headmaster took us into his office. Lili told him about my role and he congratulated me. Lili told him about set times and that sometimes a call time may be during school or early in the morning. He decided that If he got a timetable of the set times he could put my work online for me to complete when I wasn't busy and to ring if any changes were made. I was extremely happy and I couldn't wait for my first set time tomorrow at 4:30am. I was put to bed early at 7:00 so I could still get to sleep.