Set

I woke up the next morning at 3:30 and Cole, Lili and I walked out the door in our pajamas and warm blankets. We went and bought some breakfast and I got hotcakes from the 24/7 McDonalds. I fell asleep and woke up when Cole was carrying me to wardrobe. I got put in my first outfit which was a white long sleeve shirt, a green short sleeve jacket, Some blue jeans and some black boots. I walked sleepily to hair and makeup with the rest of the cast and my hair was dutch braided and a red bandana was put it. I had natural makeup on the avoid being shiny under the set lights and I had charcoal brushed on my face so I looked dirty. By the time all the other scenes were shot and it was finally time for mine it was 7:45am. My scene was were I was "fixing" a car when Jughead comes along with Archie. At the end of the day I'd filmed 4 scenes and it was 8:00. I got in the car with Lili and Cole and we talked about my day. I explained how much fun I had and how excited I was to go again. Unfortunately my next set time wasn't until next week but I was happy to go back to school. It was quiet in the car when Lili turned around and looked at me, she said "you know you can call us Mom and Dad right? I completely understand if you don't want to and thats okay" I then replied back " yeah I know mum" She smiled and me and we stopped at subway to get dinner. We drove home and I got ready for bed and we all sat on the couch together. eventually it was time for me to go to bed and mom and dad  came and said goodnight to me and tucked me in. Like a lot of kids I stayed up on my phone  until 10:30 which wasn't great because that means I had now been awake for 19 hours. I was super tired and didn't end up getting up for school the next morning because I was so tired and I slept on set while mom and dad filmed so I wasn't home alone.