Starbucks Encounter

After the day of surprises(more like suspense to me), I decided to hit a local Starbucks near my hotel. A nice caramel latte with extra whip, mmm a way to start my day. I was sitting with my girls, chatting about my occurrences and approaches from Brandon when suddenly, I had a flashback of the night before.

*Flashback*

"So I see you had my bracelet?" Brandon said as he gave into a soft chuckle. "I'm sorry I was gonna give it back but some magical fairy took it and somehow it landed back to its rightful owner" I replied. "Well that's nice of you but a beautiful girl like you should keep it. I encounter a lot of fans and supporters around the U.S but one never quite as beautiful as you" he said. I reacted in complete admiration, blushing from cheek to cheek, but nothing but air receded from my mouth. "Th- t- thank you". I said nervously as I looked down at my shoes, twiddling from toe to toe. "No problem, I mean look at those eyes" he said, slowly trying to intimidate me with complete and utter eye contact, his breath breathing heavily down my neck. ''Well I guess I'll take it then, I mean it's a really nice bracelet. I like the color blue".

That flashback made me feel some type of admiration. I was completely flustered in my seat to the point I felt like I couldn't move, not because I couldn't, but because I was caught up in the love fantasy. Suddenly, a bell rung against the door, signaling someone had came in. I turned around and there stood.....