bathroom slave

Lol I need suggestions please😊if anyone even reads this trash
————————————————————————————————-

"TIIMMMYYYYY" you shout from the bathroom. He comes running in. "WHAT?" He practically shouts at you. You flinch. Then quietly you say "don't shout" with a sad look on your face. He rolls his eyes "you called me" a smiles creeps on your face "yeah I did, come sit with me" he laughed "in the bath?"you laughed a bit moving the bubbles on top of you. "No silly. Sit on the toilet or something" he smirks "why?" You put on a fake pout. "because I asked you to....please daddy!" You say fluttering your eyes. "don't do that" he warns "why??" You ask with a smile on your face "coz I don't like it and it's not sexy or cute" you knew he hated it but you liked to tease him. He had on an "angry" face. "Aaawww is Timmy upset?" You asked with a fake pout. "Shut up" he said trying to cover his smile. "Ugh! the waters cold now" "do you want me to leave?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. "You don't have to leave babe" you saying getting out the bath in front of him. He closes his eyes and puts his hands over them. He always respected you but it was unnecessary sometimes like you have had sex with each other and walked round the house naked the thought of that made you scream laugh. "can you pass me a towel please daddy?" "Uggghhh stop calling me that" he turned around to go get you one. "Thanks bubba" "are covered?" He asked still with his hands over his eyes. "Yes bub!" He takes his and away, walks up to you and kisses your wet nose. "I love you" He says with a massive smile one his wonderful face. "I love me to now take me to the bedroom to get dressed slave!" He laughs and picks you up bridal style and takes you to get dressed.

————————
And maybe do some other stuff 😉
Thanks for reading!