Book Boy

Bit of fluff for ya!😉

You opened the door to see the most beautiful scene that afternoon, your boyfriend laying on the bed read a book some French novel. As you sat on the bed and huffed looking at him, he didn't notice you there he was still read. You huffed again trying to get his attention. He looked at you, as he turned some of his gorgeous brown locks fell in his face. "Hey you okay?" He asked "no, not really" you say with a dead straight face. He puts his book down and looks at you with a concerned look. "What's wrong my love?" You look down at the floor and up at him and say "I just feel like crap today and I've had no cuddles or kisses the whole day" you say with a fake pout. He smiles a bit at the end of your sentence. He pulls you close to him so now your laying on him. He kissed your forehead once, twice, three times and a couple more. "Is that better?" He asked you could hear the grin on his face. You shook your head, he huffed dramatically.

You looked at him with an innocent look on your face. He pecked your lips. And you smiled, he smiled to. You moved so you were facing him on his chest "hello" he said ever so quietly, you smiled in response and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss and soon became a little make out session. He pulled away. You made a sad face. He said "I love you to the moon and back" you smiled and said "I love to the edge of the universe and back" he kissed your nose and took his book back out. "Do you mind?" He asked with a worried look that you might be mad.

But you just shook your head and kissed his nose. He smiled you got up off the bed. "Where you going my beauty?" You smiled at the nickname. "Someone has to make dinner bubba" you said. He giggled and went back to his book. As you started to walk away you said "have fun book boy" he looked up and said "you should read it, it's beautiful" you rested against the doorframe of the room " I can't read French" he smiled at you "I'll teach you" you walked away smiling from ear to ear. You only started dating a few months but you knew this was special.