Meeting of the house guests

Alec walks in with his best friend magnus in which Alec has a secret crush on him but Alec knows that his friendship to magnus means more than anything so he won't ruin that.  Since malec didn't eat lunch they decided to raid the fridge and also figured since thy will be meeting the new houseguest of whom they will be spending the summer with they wanted to cook a good spread of food.  Being from a family of cooks well every knew how to cook but Izzy.  They opened a beer and got to work they made chicken parm, meat balls, and lots of other Goodies that they hoped everyone would like.  The door opened and in walked Lydia, stiles and malia. Stiles and Malia are dating and at one point stiles was in love with Lydia but that changed when he saw the beautiful malia.  Malia went to boarding school.  The three of them walked and they all said wow it smells so delightful in here. 

Magnus came in and said "hi I'm magnus and this one there is Alexander"  Alec quickly interrupted and said "please just call me Alec. " " ok well I'm stiles this is Lydia and this is my girlfriend malia.  Mags said to them all it is nice to meet you.  Than in walks the terror of all terrors Camille his worse nightmare.

"Hello to all the pretty people oh wait I don't see any but me so party is here" Camille said outloud.  Alec turned to magnus and said" oh dame I'm sorry that she is here I thought we would be rid of her for the summer" Camille went over to Alec and magnus and asked them" hey cuties pies did you miss me?" Alec and magnus responded back to her with just a "helllllll no we cant stand you and you are such a bitch". 

There was a ding and it came from stiles phone it was from his best friend Derek malias uncle. Since stiles took off his airplane mode it came through and it said:
Sourwolf : hey sti Kate and I missed the flight so we should be arriving soon by of Kate but ill tell you when I see you miss ya bro.
Hyper boy: oh great that means you will be here soon ttyl bro.   Stile turned to malia and said" your uncle is on his way because that Kate bitch did something again and he will tell us later".

Sizzling and Clace entered
Cam runs to simon and says "oh how I missed you baby"     Izzy than replies with " birch back away from my man or I will end you".  " oh please he was mine before he was yours and in fact he was clary's to before yours bitch".   Alec walks in and says to Camille " that's enough because if you're going to act like that you can leave".  Stiles whispered to his friends that this is going to be an interesting summer".  Scott, Allison, Derek and Kate walk in.........

Wow all the drama and the summer hasn't even started what will happen when the others
Get there?
Comment and let me know what you think so far    
Today I'm going to ny and in fact I'm on the plane right now typing for you. I'm going to meet Cassandra Claire, allysa millano and john cent for a book con at javits center in nyc.
So again hope you liked it and have great day.