Koy and Rui

~Nine months later~

A few weeks ago, a fan of mines informed me about a competition. It was a competition that they were hosting. They promised me a lot of things. But, I think the most important thing they wanted to tell me was that they wanted me to come and compete. It was a pair competition; they wanted Seokjin and me to come. I didn't reply to them, I wanted to compete in quiet.

"So, let me get this right. You want to enter this competition and pretend to be some other person. Then you want to reveal yourself to them to shock your fans?" Seokjin asked for a better understanding. "That's right," I nodded. "And how do you suppose we pull it off?" he asked. "Well, I bought these wigs!" I pulled out two wigs from my backpack. He stared at them, "Bringing your friends along is also the plan, right?" "That's right. They're professionals at makeup so they can make us look like totally different people! All we need to do is win, and reveal ourselves!" I answered. "Okay, but why did you need to bring all of us? Kim doesn't even wear any makeup!" Juliee pointed out. "I'm all natural," Kim said. "Well, I just wanted to have some more time with you guys. We need to ditch the guys some times, you know?" I asked. "She says as she's holding a guy's hand," Yuu said. "Hey, he's my partner in this competition," I replied. "So what will we do when you're away, and competing?" Taylor asked. "Go travel around or something," I answered, "Or you can come, and watch us." "Wouldn't it be suspicious if fans saw us though, especially the ones who are hosting it?" Kim asked. "Oh, that's right! All of you have been in my video before," I said in realization. "So I guess we can go shopping," Hailey said. "All of you would like that, wouldn't you? I mean, minus Kim," I replied. "I'll read a book while they go around trying to find clothes," Kim shrugged. "Anymore questions?" I asked. They looked at one another. "Not one we can think of on the spot," June said. "Good, now we have a plane to catch!" I replied.

~Two days later~

"Chin up," Hailey used her hand to push my chin up. As of right now, they're doing both of our makeup. We arrived yesterday. But since it was really late when we arrived, Seokjin and I couldn't check out the place. So we decided to wake up early, and check it out for ourselves. When my makeup was done, Kim put on my wig. Then Taylor started braiding the top portion of my hair, and then gradually bringing it to the back. Then she did the same thing on the other side. After they were done, we were able to see how we looked. "Oh wow, is this really me? This is a lot of makeup," I looked from side to side. "Well, it's actually not a lot..." Hailey said. "Nevertheless, I look pretty," I winked, and did a finger gun at the mirror. "Here, takes these," Kim gave us a mask. "Wow, we'll look like a kpop idol or something- oh, wait- you're already one," I said. "Don't you think these will make us look suspicious?" Seokjin asked as he put on the mask. "It won't, I saw a group of people wearing mask earlier. You'll blend right in," she assured. "Avoid talking, your voices are easy to identify so do hand signals or just nod. Do something that doesn't require talking," Juliee added, and we nodded. When we got there, Kim wasn't lying. People were dressed up like it was Halloween or something. Some people came up to us, and asked for a picture. "Is this an anime meetup? Did we enter the wrong building?" I whispered. "I don't think so," Seokjin whispered back. We walked around in confusion. "Hello gamers! I am one of your host, Rui Lee. I am here to inform you that the matches will begin soon. Since there are a few competitors, this will probably last for three days. Anyways, if the ones who are gaming will come to the front desk and sign in. Choose a team name and you're all set up! Oh, and make sure to give your names so we can make sure you registered!" then it went quiet, minus all the rush to get to the front desk. "Is this a race?" Seokjin asked. "Who cares, we're in the right place," I exhaled in relief. After everyone seemed to have signed in, (we used fake names by the way) the team names appeared on the screen. For their first competition, they really knew what they were doing. "The rules are simple, no cheating and no hacking. All screens will be monitored by other people, and we will catch you if you decide to cheat. The game is simple as well, a team will go against one another, who ever wins moves on. I wish you all luck!" Rui said.

~Two days later~

Day one was a success. The team we went against really put up a fight. The next team also put up a good fight. The third team seemed frightened, so they sort of forfeited. The second day, we went against five teams. The matches felt kind of cramped together, some advice I planned on telling them. But, it was finally the last day. We went up with two teams already. Now we were waiting for the finale. It took some time but it was finally the last match. Of course, Seokjin and I were participating in the last round. "These two teams have fought fearlessly through this entire round, I wonder who will win. What do you think Rui?" Koy looked over at Rui. Koy was the other host who appeared to greet the competitors. Even though I never made a real appearance, they seemed happy with what they were able to do. "Both teams have worked hard to be here. I can't really say who will win so let's just see what happens!" Rui said. Then the game began, the other team normally used calling tactics. So when I watched them compete with other people, I analyzed their every move. Then I knew there was a pattern to their camping. I explained it to Seokjin before entering this battle, and he seemed to have realize what he needed to do. That strategy was the one that led us to our victory. To sum it up, Seokjin lured them out with his presence, and I jumped in from the back. "The mysterious and silent team has won. When I tried asking them questions, they would make hand motions," Koy and Rui went down. "Can you tell us how you feel about all this?" Koy asked. "You just won!" Rui said. I pulled down my mask. "A little thrilled," they froze when they heard my voice. I smiled, and took off my wig. Seokjin copied me. Then I removed the makeup. They seemed super shocked when they realized it was Seokjin and me. Everyone was shocked actually. "Oh my gosh! I-It's Y/N!!" they nearly killed me when they jumped on me. "I thought you wouldn't come," Koy said. "Of course I would, this is an amazing competition. I'm shocked it's your first one, but let me give you some advice," I said. "That's why we wanted you here," Roy said. "When you're doing a competition, the gamers should have one or two matches a day. It'll be helpful if you didn't stress them, and let them regain themselves. Otherwise, this entire competition was a blast. Keep on doing this, and I might come every time- but not in disguised next time," I did the normal stuff with them: took a selfie, signed stuff, and talked to them. While that was happening, Seokjin was being chased down.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako