Kara

I've finally been released out of the hospital, and if you ask me, I'm actually quite doing better.

But today I was about to face my worst fear that I never imagined myself going through.

I was going to visit Kara's grave today... and actually, I can't cope with that fact.

I can't cope with the fact that she's gone because of me, but I've learned that she's in a much safer place now, away from this place everyone calls Earth. I just hope she's happy up there.

Watching over me, must be pretty darn amazing but.. I hope she knows I miss her and I love her.

Aria is supposed to be coming with me for emotional support, I trusted her with everything related to my life, and she's the only one who's been there for me so far.

My parents haven't done anything. Nothing. It's brutal but I learned to put up with it.

I actually plan to move in with Aria for a while to keep my mind off of things going on at home. She said I couldn't be around people who have a negative and useless impact on my life at the moment.

And by she, I mean Aria. Don't forget that.

It's 10 in the morning. I planned visiting Kara early so I can at-least tell her goodmorning to that lovely human being. Lovely sweetheart who will always have such a place in my heart.

I hear a knock on my door. I open the door.

It's Aria, she couldn't be any more classy but other than to wear all black.

To a freaking grave. Classic.

"Nice dress you got going on there, but really? all black?" I tease her a bit and give her a little smile.

It's actually been a while since I smiled as well, so the feeling is very nice. Still can't believe that it comes out because of Aria.

Like I said, what if Kara sent me an angel? But it's too soon to get my hopes up. I have to wait and see how this progresses before I rush things. Enough about ranting.

Aria blushes. "Oh.. You know, I didn't want to be rude or anything, or offend you. So I just chose to wear this, keep it classy you know? and shut up! I bet you were going to wear black as well."

I nudge her, because she was right. and because it was nice of her to do something for me.

"I was going to wear black. God dang, you know me so well already. and it's only been what, a month? Too much. You're like the back of my hand." I hug Aria and she smells like a garden in spring.

"By the way, nice perfume."

Aria laughs and I signal her to come in.

"Sit on the couch, will you? I gotta go finish getting ready. Have to look nice you know, for her."

Aria nods and begins to look around my house. I run up the stairs and yell. "Creep! Looking through my pictures."

I hear a distant girly laugh, and run up to my room. Most of my things were packed because I was moving in with Aria in the evening, but I kept out all my essential things I needed in order to get ready.

I brush my hair a bit and wash my face. I take out a bracelet Kara gave me a while back. On our first year anniversary. We both had one. They were matching bracelets, which I really liked because it was a part of me. But I had to let go of that part so Kara could be her full self. So I stuffed the bracelet in my pocket and grabbed the roses from my bed. Special roses for a special girl.

I go downstairs and Aria's nowhere to be seen.

"Aria?"

"I'm in the kitchen." She softly speaks.