Roadtrip to Disaster

*another time skip*

"I love you." I softly whisper into Aria's ear as she calmly sleeps in my arms.
Her and I have been dating for about a month now, nothing interesting has happened, besides the fact that I fall more in love with her each and every single day.
I am truly blessed to have someone like her.

I look to the clock and realize that it's 8 in the morning.
Last night, her and I stayed up while streaming. Yes, I finally got into making videos again, and my fans have been so supportive of my new relationship and the fact that I am happy again.
I love every single one of them.

I slowly crawl out of the space next to her and get out of bed.
I walk over to my desktop and turn it on, only to realize a ton load of Skype notifications.
What's going on?

I read a couple of them.
"Preston: HEY MAN! Congrats on 2,000,000 subscribers! HYPE! :D"
"VikkStar: Bro! Congrats!! You deserved it all, so proud of you!"

2,000,000?
Did I really just hit 2 million subscribers?
My heart is beating fast, I'm on the verge of crying from total happiness.
I refresh my YouTube subscription list.
"2,000,900"

......
Holy crap.
I have no words for this.
I open Twitter and quickly tweet out something.

"Thank you all so much for the support. I never knew that I would achieve this milestone. I love you all, so freaking much. Thank you."
I smile and close Twitter and quickly look over at Aria.
She's still sleeping.

Suddenly, I get another Skype notification.
It's my best friend, Choco.

C- Hey man! I heard about you hitting 2 million! Congrats, all the hype!!
B- Yeah, thanks so much. I couldn't have done it without any of you guys that record with me or even mention me on some of the streams you guys have. I couldn't have done it without you.
C- Aww, anything for my good pal. And you know... This can only mean one thing.
B- What? o.O
C- Party time!!! Come drive over here to Canada! You guys are in South California so shouldn't take too long. Road trip with Aria!

Road trip with Aria... That actually sounded really nice.
"Yeah! Let's do it!"
I get off of my desktop and walk over to Aria. I snuggle against her and she slowly starts to wake up.
"Brandon.." She mumbles softly.
"Yes love?"

"I had this horrible nightmare..." she looks into my eyes, concerned filled into hers. I could tell it was pretty bad, so I tried cheering her up.
"Well, maybe this will help forget about that huh? We're going to Canada!"
"For what?"
"I hit 2 millions subscribers babe!"

Aria's eyes filled with joy as soon as I told her, I can feel her joyful spirit around me, and I could tell she was super proud of me.
"Oh my gosh, congrats!" She gives me a quick kiss and my heart races and butterflies grow in my stomach.

Everytime we kissed, it just felt like fireworks all over again. Nothing can beat this feeling she gives me.
I smile at her and she looks into my eyes.
God she's so perfect.

*another time skip--5 hours later*

It's 3:00. We're heading off early since Aria woke up late and we're trying to get there as soon as possible.
We're all packed, and ready to go.
Aria is waiting in the car and I shut the front door and lock it.
I get in the car and start driving.
Along the way, Aria and I just talked about random stuff.
From how Disney movies were amazing,

"Tangled was the best movie ever. It literally made me cry three times." Aria giggled at my comment and looked at me.
"I still think Finding Nemo was better."

From what food we liked or didn't like,

"Ew Brandon! You like onions?!"
"Of course I do, who doesn't?"
"Smart people."
I couldn't help but laugh, she's crazy.

And what we wanted to do in our future lives,

"Okay... On the count of 3, we'll both reveal what we want to be in the future. Ready?"
Aria starts to count down.
1...2...3...

"I'll always be a YouTuber!" I yell.
"A programmer." Aria yells back.
"We go well together." I smile at Aria and I could see her blushing.
She was so cute.

Time passed by quickly, and we weren't even close to being there.
I didn't know where we were at, at this point. But I followed what my GPS said and where to go.
I was slowly starting to fall asleep, but I just kept drinking energy drinks to keep me up. So far, it wasn't going so well considering it was 3am.

My eyes fluttered,
And I struggled to keep them open.. Just then...
The noise of a car crashing filled my ears.
I couldn't move, I was in a state of shock and I was horrified.
Then I remembered.
"Aria...?"

--------------
I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH GOD DAMNIT
why do i have to ruin perfect things this chapter is making me upset everytime i re read it ugh
anyway im not going to even ask if you enjoyed this chapter because i just

CLIFFHANGER IN BOUND
i have nothing else to say
next chapter is the last one ;-;

hope you guys qq'd with me, and don't forget to vote, (COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO READ THEM), and do whatever else you want while I go cry

follow for more content!!
and thank you for 1k <33 ily all sorry for doing this to yOU GUYS I DIDNT MEAN IT

take care lovelies
xoxo