°Just the beginning°

(A/N:Red haired tae with bandana tho ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗiknowyouwantthatdic-)

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆

Y/N Pov:(8:00 p.m)
Ugh this sucks like literally.. (╥_╥) I  just broke up with a jerkass earlier *sigh* And now its raining cats and dogs I didn't even bother to bring an umbrella.'Great.....Just great.'I am highly disappointed at myself fml. (┳Д┳)

(Pretend its raining ☔️) I quickly ran to the nearest bus stop and stay there until maybe my bus comes or until it stops raining

I quickly ran to the nearest bus stop and stay there until maybe my bus comes or until it stops raining. whatever comes first.

I immediately found one and ran to there...I quickly sat down staring at the empty road and sigh laying my back at the railing that provided with the seat remembering what had happened earlier.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆

-Flashback-(25 minutes earlier)
(7:35 p.m)
I happily jogged my way back home, while smiling at the plastic bag that I'm proudly holding.Its our anniversary today and I just returned from work.

I mean the store had delicious foods in it so I decided to buy cake there.It was so stressing waiting in line but it was worth it and I also bought some wine from the 24/7 store near our apartment.

As I see the apartment in the distance I quickly jogged ran to there but of course I was being careful and also being cautious.

I got in the building being greeted by the security guards and the front table lady and the cold breezing air from the AC

I got in the building being greeted by the security guards and the front table lady and the cold breezing air from the AC.I breathed in the cold breezing air while smiling at myself.

"You look happy did something happened?"Both of the guards asked while wiggling their eyebrows smirking.

"No its just our anniversary today"I giggled both of them nodded while the front lady just laughed at their child like behavior.

I waved them goodbye and ran to the elevator.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆