•Chapter 2•

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆

Taehyung Pov:
I wanted to leave ahead but I wanted to wait for Y/N.So I waited for her but I suddenly saw jungcock*cough*uh- I meant jungkook near the entrance.

'Why tf is he still here'I quietly sneaked beside the bush and decide to hide in the bush for the mean time.  Minutes later Y/N got out of the school but this time she was very pissed.I wondered why.

As I was about to walk towards her but halted when I saw jungkook get near her.The both of them talked and left the school together.

I don't know why but I'll be honest here with you......I felt very jealous.

When I was about to go home and sulk at the very corner of my room I notice jimin....yes I know his name with a red hand mark on his face.

He suddenly laugh making me startled but what made more startled and pissed was..."Y/N I'll make you mine again"He smirked and left.

Maybe this is why she was pissed when she got out.I clenched my fists and followed him.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆

Y/N Pov:
I went out of school very pissed. Jungkook noticed me and went near me"Hey Y/N-"He stopped talking and noticed that my face plastered anger I just glared at nothing and told jungkook that we should go home now.

He nodded and left the school with me.

The walk was silent but jungkook finally decided to break the silence and cleared his throat"So uh..what happened in there?"He asked I turn to look at him and mouthed jimins name.

He just nodded and continued walking with me to the apartment.We finally reached the apartment we quickly got in as it was raining outside.

"Well looks like its raining again"I sigh and jungkook nodded while doing the same.

"Well let's go?"Jungkook said while pointing at the elevator I lazily nodded and went with him.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆

We finally reached our floor and went out jungkook found the room and unlocked it I went in first and next after jungkook went in.

We changed into comfy clothes and decided to chill for a while A while later my tummy grumbled also jungkooks I look at him and laugh.

"I'll make dinner"I stood up from the couch before jungkook could say anything else.I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge......Its a desert in here wtf-.

"JuNgKoOK!!"I screamed his name I suddenly heard a thud from the living and constant running footsteps to here.'I think he just fell off from the couch XD'

I giggled a bit and finally jungkook arrived at the kitchen giving me a glare.

"what?You don't have fucking food in the fridge"I went to the guest room where my stuff was and get my wallet.

I borrowed jungkooks sweater and went out.I asked jungkook permission okay don't worry 👌.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆

I went out shivering in the cold.Good thing theres still a lot of people out here.