•Chapter 7•

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆
A/N Pov:
Taehyung shivered at thought of the two mysterious silhouettes that was stalking them.
Y/N waved her hands.

"Yo Tae? You okay" Y/N asked.

He didn't answer and continued looking at the tree. Y/N was confused, when she was about to look at where Taehyung was looking. He quickly grabs her hand.

"That's good then, I guess its d-date then. How about after school?" Taehyung asked Y/N stuttering the word date. She just nodded and looked down while smiling cheekily.

'A date huh?' Y/N smiled and also held Taehyungs big warm hands.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆

Y/N Pov-Home-(6:30 p.m)
We arrived home late because we needed to go grocery shopping for some ingredients. We debated on what to cook for dinner and finally decided on a dish.

Taehyung opened the door and lets me in. He followed in behind not forgetting to close the door.

"Tae I'm cooking" I said while bringing the groceries in the kitchen counter.

"But-" Taehyung was cut off when we suddenly heard yeontan bark.

We look down and see Yeontan giving us puppy eyes. I gulped and nudged Taehyungs shoulder. He looked at me and got the signal.

"Why don't we play for a bit huh?" Taehyung smiled and grabbed Yeontan.

Yeontan struggled to break free but failed. He finally gave up and just followed wherever Taehyung was taking him.

I giggled at the hungry Yeontan. I took my apron and the utensils, And also the ingredients and started cooking dinner.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*☆

At last I'm finally done. I smiled and smelt the aroma of the food. I took off of my apron and put the foods on the table.

I finished and decide to finally call Taehyung and Yeontan.

"Guys! Dinners ready!!" I screamed. I waited for a few seconds and they finally came. Taehyung drooled as soon as he saw the food.

Bulgogi:

Bibimbap:

Bibimbap: