•Chapter 6•

A/N Pov:
Taehyung opened the door and froze in his spot with widened eyes. Y/N slowly looked at the door and screamed. Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts.

But unfortunately since the window was open and the wind was to strong it caused Y/Ns towel to fall off ('⊙ω⊙')!.

Taehyung widened his eyes more if that was even possible. Y/N screamed and threw a alarm clock at Taehyung.

"OofZ!"Taehyung looked back and covered his face. And ran away to his room through his bathroom to do something. God knows what.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Y/N reminded herself to close the door next time. She quickly put on her undergarments and ran to the the closet or wardrobe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Y/N Pov:
I immediately found some clothes and decided to wear that. Even though I want to talk about earlier. I still don't know why all the girl clothes here are Gucci.

I should ask Taehyung- nonononono way

I should ask Taehyung- nonononono way. After what happened? I'm too embarrassed!!

-Time skip to School-
We finally arrived in school and sighed in relief when the bell the bell didn't ring yet.

"U-h-" Taehyung was about to say something but I cut him off by speeding off to the lockers then to the classroom.

I finally arrived at the classroom. I sat in my seat and put my heads down. I heard the door open, I looked up and saw Taehyung. I blush and put my head back down. I cursed.