24

Jungkook's Pov

"Seohyun called me to take her belongings from your apartment." As soon as I got back in Seoul, her friend was already waiting for me.

She called him immediately to get her stuffs, I nodded and invited him to come in. I gave him her stuffs and as soon as I finished, he bid goodbye.

"I will bring her things to her sister's, I'm going." Yoongi said and left.

I plopped down in my sofa and stared blankly in the ceiling. It feels like yesterday when she moved in my place and now she's gone and we didn't even say good bye.

My thoughts were interrupted when I hear my phone rings. It's Taehyung

"YAH! Why did you turn off your phone for almost a week?" He yelled and I put my phone away from my ears or else I'll get deaf.

"What do you want hyung?" I groaned.

"I have a party tonight you should come or else I'll make you." He threatened and i just rolled my eyes.

I am not really in the mood for a party tonight or even tomorrow or the next days. I am not interested having fun while on the inside I was badly damaged, caused by being in love.

I knew what love is like and yet I took the risk. In return, I got hurt. Big time.
So this is what love really feels like huh you have to sacrifice, take a risk, be selfless for the one you love in order to make them happy.

In my case, I don't wanna see Seohyun cry because of me. Because the more I see her cry, the more I am hurting. I know she loved me but she had to let me go, she wants to save our friendship and I can't blame her that's why she pushed me away and I left.

This time I will wait until she's ready, I will fix myself for her and be the man she deserves. Because she isn't deserving to be just the girl I fuck,she is more than that and she is worth it and I will make her feel that.