29.

3rd person POV

1 week

2 weeks

1 month

Seohyun isn't waking up, her family and her friends Taehyung, Yuna and Jungkook are everyday visiting her.

The doctor told them that if Seohyun didn't wake up on the 90th day.... it means they have to make a decision wether to continue and wait or end her sufferings.

Jungkook, there is no day that he isn't crying whenever he's alone with her... just like now.

"I've been dreaming about you lately, I guess you're still telling me to fight and never give you up... don't worry I won't, even if 90 days have passed, I'll still wait for you because I know you'll wake up...." he said as he brushed her hand with a towel.

He missed her a lot.

On the other side, when Jungkook wasn't around to take care of Seohyun.. Jimin would visit her and tell her this words...

"I'm sorry Seohyun, I've put you in this situation, I just wanted to talk to you that time to tell you that I was sorry for playing with you... I didn't mean to lie again... Jungkook is telling the truth that time, but I was so selfish and I want him to suffer without knowing how it will affect you.... I'm so sorry Seohyunah, please wake up and curse at me whenever you want because I deserve it."

They didn't know that Seohyun can hear what they say.....

Her body can't be controlled but she can hear all of them.

She can hear Jungkook telling her to be strong and how much he loves her.

She can hear her sister telling her how much she misses her.

She can hear her dad telling her to fight until the end, that he loves her, that this isn't her time yet to be with your mom.

She can hear her niece telling her that she wants to play with her, to wake up because she doesn't want to see her mom crying at night while looking at your picture.

She can hear Taehyung telling her that Jungkook is waiting for her.

She can hear Jimin, telling her everything was a lie.... that Jungkook is telling the truth....

Jungkook really loves her and she really wants to wake up but she just can't, she is fighting to live and tell Jungkook that she will never leave him again....

She shed a tear, without everyone noticing it.

The 90th day came.

"Jungkook we need your opinion, do you still want Seohyun to suffer?" Jaehyun said to Jungkook.

"I know how much you love her but I don't wanna see her suffer anymore..... but if you're going to fight, we will fight with you." Seohyun's Dad said.

The doctor was just standing waiting for their answer.

Jungkook went to Seohyun and held her hand.

"Noona.... do you still want to fight with me until the end?"

Yes Jungkook, I am fighting with you... don't give up on me.

"It's your 90th day today and you're still not waking up..... are you tired now?"

No my love, I will never be...... please don't give up and wait for me...

"Do you want me to end your pain now?"

No. Don't.

Everyone is crying including Jungkook, he is holding her hand tightly and doesn't have a plan to let go. They're all just waiting for Jungkook....

"Give me a sign, Noona, help me make up my mind." He pleaded, closing his eyes his head buried on the crook of her neck.

Not even a minute or two, the rain drops starts falling.

Jungkook turned his head towards the window, everyone is staring outside.

A smile formed on his lips while staring out the window....

"Is this the sign my Noona?"

Yes my Jungkook.

The doctor tilt his head, her heart beat drops to 90 from 60..... she is fighting.

"I guess she's still fighting with you Jungkook." The nurse said and smiled at him.

I'll be waking up soon my love.......