14. N

"Ouch that hurts!"

Jungkook keeps crying out loud how painful his wounds are. Tss.

"stop complaining okay?" I said as I keep treating his cuts.

He told me he went to Jimin's because he wants to check up on me only to find Jinyoung making fun of me, he said. He asked him where I was but Jinyoung said rubbish things about me such as fucking with Jimin in his room.

He said it made him angry and punched him.

"I didn't fuck with Jimin, in case you wanted to know" I said out of the blue.

"I know, you're not like that" his response caught me off guard. It's strange that he seriously answered me this time because normally, he would tease me about having sex with Jimin or other guys.

"I just don't want other people to think that you're no different from all the slut in our university" he explained and sighed.

"Thank you for defending me" I simply said.

"Because you're only allowed to have sex with me and no one else" He laughed but I kicked him.

"But if Jimin and I started dating, you can't have sex with me anymore" I said.

I want to give Jimin a try, I want to know what he is capable of being a man to me. I wonder if he could change the way how I look at Love.

"But whyyyyyyyy???" He faked cry.

"Are you crazy? But seriously, are you okay with me being in a relationship?"

"Why wouldn't I? Isn't it fun? Having someone you call your own? Aish, I suddenly felt jelousy rightnow"  he said then lay his head on my lap then stare at me.

"What do you mean?"

"It means that, I can't kiss you or hug you and touch you.... like this" he said while holding my hands and interwined it with his.

Dug.dug.dug.dug

I was speechless, my heart is beating so fast rightnow.

Jungkook sat up and faced me, still holding my hands.

"If you and Jimin started dating, I couldn't wrap my arms around you anymore,

Eat with you during lunch and dinner,

Or maybe watch our favorite movie together while eating a bunch of pizza.

I can't be with you all the time or spend time with you anytime I want. Aish, I feel like I don't want to give you to him, Noona"

He is right, everything will change and we will never be the same anymore.

"But we need to be separated in order for us to grow right? And we can't be each others fuck buddy for the rest of our lives. You know that"

His expression changed this time.

"But... can you kiss me for the last time? I promise it will be the last"

Jungkook...

Don't make me change my mind please, stop acting like you really don't want me to let go of what we have.

Jungkook stop,

Stop making my heart flutter.